Not open for further replies.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Have you seen it in person out of the plastic shipping bag it came in ? No. You are making an assumption based upon the picture posted. There are way to any variables for you to make the statement you did. Your comment has no merit until you are able do so. It would not stand up in a court of law.

As for posting on the Mach 1 board, one is more than welcome to. It is when one makes a disparaging comment as you did about the emblem that causes me to respond.

Drive safely, Michael
1. This forum is not the court of law.
2. His statement actually does hold ground, because he stated an opinion. He said it "looks" beat up.. he didnt say it "is" beat up. Using the term "looks" is subjective. If I'm 5'0", and you're 6'0", and I make the statement, "you look tall." Does that mean some guy who is 6'9" should come and start bashing me for my statement, because the 6'0" guy isnt tall to him?

And if people asked you for a picture of the emblems, why would you not take them out of the packaging? Instead, you posted a kinda crappy photo of the emblems still in the packaging? the people who asked for the picture, still never got a good or clear representation of them. Meanwhile you're bashing on someone who stated their opinion. And meanwhile, I agree, the emblems do look beat up in the picture, and guess what? You can take me to court and sue me for saying that.. but I think the court of law is going to laugh at your case bud. Maybe you should smoke some weed and chill. Or eat a snickers bar. Because you're going off on someone for no reason.. and you get a little angry when you're hungry. you can make any excuse that you want for going off on him too, but the fact is, that you're in the wrong for being a complete douch-hat. You could have just as easily replied to his first post, with a clear picture of the emblems, out of the package, and had a positive response, like: "oh that's just the packaging that gave it that appearance, they look really good outside of the package. 😊"

But naw, instead of being positive, you went full douche-hat for no reason.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I have a better idea. One of you should by the emblem from a Ford dealer. Remove it from the package and spend the money on a real good hi res camera. . Have a nice day.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
I have a better idea. One of you should by the emblem from a Ford dealer. Remove it from the package and spend the money on a real good hi res camera. . Have a nice day.
I have no need to do this. I will see the emblems on my car when it gets delivered. Plus, there are dozens of high resolution images of mach 1, where I can clearly see the emblem on the car, more clearly than I can see the ones in the pictures you posted.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
....or, stop being such a douche over something so trivial.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
So now that all our snarkyness is settled, I have a question... what are you doing with those emblems? Since my car is silver I think all black would look better than the light colored tips on the emblems. I'm guessing the light color is painted on and was going to try acetone / nail polish remover to see if it would come off and leave a gloss black emblem. If you don't know what else to do with those emblems and want to try that science experiment I'd love to hear how it turns out.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So now that all our snarkyness is settled, I have a question... what are you doing with those emblems? Since my car is silver I think all black would look better than the light colored tips on the emblems. I'm guessing the light color is painted on and was going to try acetone / nail polish remover to see if it would come off and leave a gloss black emblem. If you don't know what else to do with those emblems and want to try that science experiment I'd love to hear how it turns out.
Be careful, I called it paint and he yelled at me.

What about plasti-dip?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

What about plasti-dip?
Might be a good option #2… since the original prototype emblems were just plain black, that made me think that they kept the same emblems and just hit them with a paint pad.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The emblems are not painted. They are machined chromed plastic.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

What about plasti-dip?
It is rather hard to yell over a forum. I simply called you out over your statements which, were not correct. Simply based upon your observations. Enjoy mothers day.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Why would anyone want Mach1 badges if they don’t own a Mach1?

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
When you say machined chrome plastic, are you saying that the light color is actually chrome and not silver? It looks silver in the pic but since it's in the bag maybe it's deceiving. I'd be surprised if they were actually machined, I used to work for a plastics molder and these would be a slam dunk black molded part with a paint pad finish. But if it's chrome that's a different animal.

Just looked up the part number, figured I'd buy one as a test mule but good Lord they are $80!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Not 100% sure if you are referring to someone in this thread but if it's me, I have a Mach on order.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I have a Mustang guitar, would be kinda neat to stick one on there. Not that it is something I want or would do necessarily.

Better yet, what does a Mach 1 owner need with an emblem? Don't they come on the car?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.