Not open for further replies.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Prohibition of alcohol equivalence to guns its a bit of a stretch. I think the best example is Australia and now new Zealand. Nothing happened except less gun deaths and a whole lot less mass shootings and a population that now understand the important of gun control.

But I get it, the AR is super cool looking and bad ass and fun to shoot. I get it :)
The culture about many things in the United States, including firearms, is much different than the culture in any other country. Trying to draw conclusions based on the experience in another country is, IMO, dangerous.
Sponsored

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
I can’t believe people are still entertaining this troll. Literally just joined the other week and only posted in this thread and the one he started about taxes. Most likely doesn’t even own a 6g nor cares to. Just wants to troll. Every argument present with facts he comes back with his opinion.. he doesn’t like scary looking rifles and they should be banned.
Lol, it's been a slow s550 week. :bandit:

LMS5400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Mustang owner!

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
I can’t believe people are still entertaining this troll. Literally just joined the other week and only posted in this thread and the one he started about taxes. Most likely doesn’t even own a 6g nor cares to. Just wants to troll. Every argument present with facts he comes back with his opinion.. he doesn’t like scary looking rifles and they should be banned.
Boredom and mild amusement is my excuse

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Prohibition of alcohol equivalence to guns its a bit of a stretch. I think the best example is Australia and now new Zealand. Nothing happened except less gun deaths and a whole lot less mass shootings and a population that now understand the important of gun control.

But I get it, the AR is super cool looking and bad ass and fun to shoot. I get it :)
New Zealanders get it too, the government is shocked people aren't turning in their guns. Maybe the Brits arresting people for internet posting is catching their attention.

You "sigh" above about the government banning Mustangs and such, yet Cali CARB strong arming the big 3 to keep the Obama EPA (slightly modified) goals. Oh! and don't forget how the Obama EPA bureaucrat tried to slip a rule into truck emissions that would have killed off the car aftermarket by not allowing a single change to any system connected to emissions.

Sponsored

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
What an excellent speech by the Meme King. Talked about how there's so many regulations now that cars are filled with junk, but made out of paper mache at the same time just to save a tiny drop of gas. He wants cars to cost $3500 less, less regulations and MORE WEIGHT. His literal words were, he wants his vehicle to be as close to a tank as possible if another car hits his.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I have been saying this for years. Look at peasant europe with their peasant fines, taxes and regulations up the wazzoo on anything that resembles freedom (vehicle & home ownership)

Most peasants don't even know what freedom feels like, because they have been riding peasant wagons their entire lives.

LMS5400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Mustang owner!
What an excellent speech by the Meme King. Talked about how there's so many regulations now that cars are filled with junk, but made out of paper mache at the same time just to save a tiny drop of gas. He wants cars to cost $3500 less, less regulations and MORE WEIGHT. His literal words were, he wants his vehicle to be as close to a tank as possible if another car hits his.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I have been saying this for years. Look at peasant europe with their peasant fines, taxes and regulations up the wazzoo on anything that resembles freedom (vehicle & home ownership)

Most peasants don't even know what freedom feels like, because they have been riding peasant wagons their entire lives.

meme king sounds like a idiot.

next.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
meme king sounds like a idiot.
Wow! Didn't think it was possible to break the law of gravity or law of "takes one to know one".

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yeah, WA is fastly becoming another Californication.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
One of the big problems with Washington is the mentality of "win today at all costs", neglecting future repercussions. Some Libs can't figure out why conservatives think the way they do, and I think a great deal of it has to do with long game vs short game mentality. We can pass laws to do a lot of things, but what are the unintended consequences of that law? What new problems does it create? What are the monetary costs? What is the practicality of such a law being enforceable? How does it set precedence for future legislation? To them, is all about getting reelected. Term limits for all would change perspective a bit.

17 Fusion Sport 2.7TT AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Suggesting to murder someone based on their political ideology is pretty much a forfeit of this debate
Suggesting inanimate objects are the problem and not the disordered hearts of people based on a rejection of critical thinking is an automatic forfeit of this debate.

London banned guns, then their knife crime rates soared. They have now surpassed NYC as one of the most dangerous capital cities in the Western world.

Commie Leftists need to stop promoting hate, as witnessed by their violent Fascist like behavior at wacko universities, etc.

They need to get sober, get a job, get out of their parent's basement, and get their act together ...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.