lund tuning says......too much boost.edelbrock S/C

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
If I am being lazy tell me to look back what pulley combinations are you on and do you have long tubes?
Thanks for all the info these cars are nuts I love the A10....the supercharger itself is sweet as hell too......
Sponsored

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
18 smokin INFO....thanks wow I'm impressed with the 93 and e85 numbers!!!! That's a lot of power to look forward to! I assume the 93 and boostane is to combat that 2 degrees it pulled!!! We get some really good shell Vpower nitroIII they just swapped their tanks over at my local fill up station literally up the road from my house 98% of fill ups there and I keep all my receipts with mileage in case...incredible how junk octane boosters used to he we would be trying to order 5gals of torco at our local sherwin Williams back in the day now you can get REAL stuff!!! I need to figure out where my little funnel is stored in my car haha....
I'll be watching for those results ( no that's not a low key slur I literally cant wait....just making sure I come across right I'm on HIGH powered meds right now haha....)
Came across fine! Lol Yes the Boostane was a test to see if it would pull timing or not and it worked like a charm. Now I only put in 10 gallons of 93 at a time along with 12oz of Boostane. According to the app, that is keeping it at 100 octane. I wanted to be able to switch back and forth. With 750, traction is limited on the street let alone 872! Your funnel is in your trunk against the rear just to the left of your spare tire well

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Haha!!! I think that's right about where the instructions say to ground the stage 2 boost a pump. I'm very anxious to see what my lbs/min gain is thru MAF and what my port duty cycle is with the BAP and 50lb injectors ( in other words if the most assuredly safe Edelbrock tune has the a meat on the bone left for a tuner, if the port duty cycle is say 50% at shifts then might can make limits of 93 with a custom tune before I HAVE to upgrade to a fuel system for e85) ie I think it will end up around 670 wheel on their 93 tune in decent air...so depending on duty when I take the training wheels off perhaps I can get 720 before I have the cost of fuel system.
Do that jump and be researching and saving for an e85 capable fuel system and what 1050cc minimum injectors, for your level of e85 rwhp? Probably another 2k.
Also your right the power its gonna have even on a conservative warranty tune will be more than enough to keep me entertained as I try to keep the car between ditches on the street hehe...up on ramps and such....damn I cant wait to smash it.....I kinda really like smashing it.....its funny I drive it like an 80 year old or smashing it, even my wife makes fun of me easing like grandpa in it....but I've never really had a nice car before, fast but not nice hehe...

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
Haha!!! I think that's right about where the instructions say to ground the stage 2 boost a pump. I'm very anxious to see what my lbs/min gain is thru MAF and what my port duty cycle is with the BAP and 50lb injectors ( in other words if the most assuredly safe Edelbrock tune has the a meat on the bone left for a tuner, if the port duty cycle is say 50% at shifts then might can make limits of 93 with a custom tune before I HAVE to upgrade to a fuel system for e85) ie I think it will end up around 670 wheel on their 93 tune in decent air...so depending on duty when I take the training wheels off perhaps I can get 720 before I have the cost of fuel system.
Do that jump and be researching and saving for an e85 capable fuel system and what 1050cc minimum injectors, for your level of e85 rwhp? Probably another 2k.
Also your right the power its gonna have even on a conservative warranty tune will be more than enough to keep me entertained as I try to keep the car between ditches on the street hehe...up on ramps and such....damn I cant wait to smash it.....I kinda really like smashing it.....its funny I drive it like an 80 year old or smashing it, even my wife makes fun of me easing like grandpa in it....but I've never really had a nice car before, fast but not nice hehe...
Yeah, I’m $3500+ for Fore L2 triple and 1050X

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
900RWHP is possible on 93 with a 9.5:1 compression setup. A member on S197 forum has a turbo setup making well over that and daily drives it. Been a long time since I was on there so I assume Jereme (think that was his site name) still has it.

Larger volume PD head units equals more air with less pressure thus lower IAT's and more efficiency. 2.65L displacement is moving 15% more air at the same boost level as a 2.3L TVS. The newer Edelbrock and Whipple designed also have larger intercooler surfaces to lower IAT's even more making efficiency that much higher.

Like Notagain stated. Quit reading the hype in the advertisements in Car/Driver and Motor Trend and start doing some research on the basics of air volume and pressure displacement. Pick up some books on basic tuning and engine theory.

Lund is watching out for your interest here. Beefcake makes that point. Tuners today get skewered because they don't smile politely in an email or over the phone to a customer let alone blowing an engine up by pushing it too hard. Second if they tune the car and you gain nothing because of the limits of the fuel due to the compression ratio under that amount of boost you'll be as well because you spent $1000 for no improvements. Jon and Alex care about their customers cars staying in one piece. They aren't interested in risking your investment or their rep.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
My Fore fuel system + Id1000 total was about $1900. The mustang has the largest aftermarket support right now because of how many people are trying to go fast with it. Because of it people are buying setups, then selling them for larger setups. Capitalize on this and buy a slightly used system.

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
My Fore fuel system + Id1000 total was about $1900. The mustang has the largest aftermarket support right now because of how many people are trying to go fast with it. Because of it people are buying setups, then selling them for larger setups. Capitalize on this and buy a slightly used system.
Nice tip, thanks!!!! I do like where they put the hat my god if you have ever built a 4th gen fbody you would kiss the engineer that done that for us haha

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Great advice. The deals in the for sale sanctions are silly. On practically new stuff.