Sponsored

LOW MILAGE CLUB/GARAGE QUEENS ONLY!

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
lol just rolled over 5,500 kms (which just over 3400 miles) today.

Took delivery on March 28, 2015.

To be fair, I have a 4.5km ROUND TRIP (to and from) work.

I've enjoyed every second behind the wheel of my car.

I get flack for it all the time, but I love what I do for work, and I love getting to and from work. And it's close to home.

I don't drive it in the winter or bad weather either.

Do I qualify?

Ryubb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base
6722 miles today. Owned since 4/26/15 so 1y 2m.
Garage kept, wife doesn't touch.

Sponsored

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
10 k in 17 months....that includes 1200 miles the first week, a road trip after break in.

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
1 year this week 3790 miles on the clock
I am semi retired dont think the mustang can pull 16000 lb 5th wheels all over the country so I just use my '02 f350 that has 690K on it

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I guess I don't get it. There's nothing particularly special about the Mustangs. Don't get me wrong, I love my car. I really wouldn't want anything else. But I bought it to drive. It's my daily and my only car. It's not much more than buy a loaded Camry or accord (well a base GT). I don't see the point. Certainly a GT350 or even the Boss since they are limited productions but all the other mustangs, there is no shortage. I see at least 3-5 different S550s on the way to work. There are 3 or 4 GTs in the parking lot.

I guess my point is just drive it. You spent $30-40k for a reason. You're not really going to get that much more than the guy that averaged 12-15k a year on his car when you sell it in 5 years.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
2011 GT, bought it new,had it now for 6 + years,19,000 miles on the clock,Kona Blue,only 21,296 total GT"s made that year.Love the car,car shows and cruises,retired,no need to drive it other than FUN.

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
I guess I don't get it. There's nothing particularly special about the Mustangs. Don't get me wrong, I love my car. I really wouldn't want anything else. But I bought it to drive. It's my daily and my only car. It's not much more than buy a loaded Camry or accord (well a base GT). I don't see the point. Certainly a GT350 or even the Boss since they are limited productions but all the other mustangs, there is no shortage. I see at least 3-5 different S550s on the way to work. There are 3 or 4 GTs in the parking lot.

I guess my point is just drive it. You spent $30-40k for a reason. You're not really going to get that much more than the guy that averaged 12-15k a year on his car when you sell it in 5 years.
You don't have to get it.
There is something special about it, to us.
It's not our daily driver. We have other cars for daily driving.
The diminished value has nothing to do with it.
I rarely see any S550s and even more rarely a GT.
I do drive it. Just not everyday.
I spent over 40K for a fully loaded GT/CS specifically to have as a weekend/trip car to have a blast in.

Sponsored

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
2700 miles in 18 months. I live 1 mile from work. We take my wife's car if the weekend destination has a parking lot I won't trust

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Bought mine in August of 2015 and just rolled over 1,000 miles last weekend. I have a company vehicle, '13 FX4 F150, 15 Mustang, and an '09 Harley Street Glide so it's hard for me to put many miles on the Stang.

If people here are mad about the low miles on my car, they can ES!

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
You don't have to get it.
There is something special about it, to us.
It's not our daily driver. We have other cars for daily driving.
The diminished value has nothing to do with it.
I rarely see any S550s and even more rarely a GT.
I do drive it. Just not everyday.
I spent over 40K for a fully loaded GT/CS specifically to have as a weekend/trip car to have a blast in.
Pretty much this. Living in Canada, a winter beater is a good idea if you're a Mustang owner.

It becomes that much more enjoyable when I switch from driving a commuter car to an 8-cylinder beast. The mustang is one car I truly enjoy betting behind the wheel; it's the relief at the end of a hard day's work.

I really miss it in the winter months when I have to ride my polar bear or snowshoe my way to work in the torrential 6ft snow Canada bestows upon us.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I guess mine is a semi-garage queen?

After 1 year and 4 months, she has 8,700 miles! The car is mainly driven on the weekends.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
6700 Miles.. Bought it in Sept of 2015. Most of those miles were in the first six months. I have calmed down and let it sit a little in the garage LOL. Prob put 50 miles a week or less on it average now unless I have an event to drive to.

I have a work provided vehicle and several other vehicles at my disposal for the daily if need be.:thumbsup:
Sponsored