Sponsored

LOST COMPRESSION ON ALL CYLINDERS

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hey guys I havent been able to do much with the car because of work and school. This is what i have done so far.

I removed the passenger side valve cover and verified all parts are moving, timing chains, cams and valves. I have looked thru at the wiring some but not too much. When the car was in the body shop the guy at the shop noticed some codes while doing their pre/post scan. Is there anyway he could've maybe pushed a wrong button or something and messed up something tune related?
Did I miss something - body shop? What body shop? What work was performed?
Sponsored

OP
OP

JPG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Did I miss something - body shop? What body shop? What work was performed?
Someone backed up into my car in a parking lot. The work done was a grille insert replaced, AC condensor replaced, some bodywork on fenders and front bumper. Part of the process is a pre scan and a post scan and he cleared some codes.

OP
OP

JPG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Alright guys I ordered the service manual and i am going thru the no start procedures. I have successfully checked the CKP and the signal going from the PCM to the CKP sensor. All of that checked out, the only part that didnt check out so far has been the check on the shielding around the CKP sensor harness. The book is telling me to check for loose or bad grounds but for the life of me I cannot see the grounds on the actual car. Any ideas or pointers on where the grounds might be located?

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
Hi JPG350

I started thinking about some of the features even dating back to my 1992 Mustang GT where after getting rear ended my car would crank, but not start. With that said I started goggling around. Have you check all the fuse links?

Please see this article. No idea if it will help, but i thought it might be worth a look. https://www.youcanic.com/article/car-wont-start-after-accident

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Alright guys I ordered the service manual and i am going thru the no start procedures. I have successfully checked the CKP and the signal going from the PCM to the CKP sensor. All of that checked out, the only part that didnt check out so far has been the check on the shielding around the CKP sensor harness. The book is telling me to check for loose or bad grounds but for the life of me I cannot see the grounds on the actual car. Any ideas or pointers on where the grounds might be located?
Did that service manual show up?

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Look for 10-1 Grounds in the Wiring Diagrams. Locate the ground location using the Component Location Views.
Sponsored