Lord help me. I'm just not that bright

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
has an Avalanche Gray GT350 and the sticker is still on there; I can't understand why he keeps it on there.
On the S197 had a dealer sticker on the paintwork, lucky it just come off easy, on the new one there will be just a 1inch in the back window, which I dont mind. Dealer aggres with me hates stickers on the paintwork
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
The boss at work has an Avalanche Gray GT350 and the sticker is still on there; I can't understand why he keeps it on there.
Wow, ol' boy needs to take that sticker off asap. Is it in the window or on the paint?

rob_s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, ol' boy needs to take that sticker off asap. Is it in the window or on the paint?
On the paint, on the mostly vertical part of the deck lid just above the driver's side tail light.

Guarded GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT 5.0 A6 base
I picked mine up the day it showed up luckily they didn't have time to put there sticker on it.....

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Today I noticed that my Mustang doesn't have a Ford logo anywhere on the exterior. Doesn't even have the words Mustang anywhere.
Why should it? Everyone knows its a Mustang with the tri-bar tail lights on the back that majoriety of the drivers will ever see.

Sponsored

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
I'm glad it doesn't have the actual blue Ford Oval emblem on it anywhere... With the majority of the shit ton of documented QC issues on this site alone between the GT, EB, V6 AND the Shelbys, there's no need to loudly display such an emblem for advertisement.
Sorry your car is such a piece of shit. I have a '13 GT- 500 and a '15 GT both are fine and have never been back to the dealer for any problems.

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
I don't like any advertising or dealer ID on my cars. I even throw away the plastic license plate frames. I prefer the, less is more, clean appearance.

OP
OP

Bubbachunks

Forever Ford!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Millenium Falcon
I had a dealer sticker on my car but it came off easily. What I've never understood are the plastic/metal dealer emblems actually attached to the back of the car. I remember seeing a top line Lexus one time with one of those(I don't remember the state). An $80,000+ car that's a rolling billboard for some dealership?:headbonk:

tr_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
My huge beef is those damn dealer decals some dealerships love to put on their cars. I'm glad I ended up having to wait a few days for my car to get diverted over to the place I bought it from because it wasn't until I was out in their lot one day just looking at all the rest of their mustangs one of the times I stopped by after work to bug them over whether it had been pulled off the railcar it got shipped in on. Every damn car had that decal above the drivers side tail light. I caught the salesman and told him when they get my car, I really didn't want that on it unless they wanted to give me an advertising discount on all my monthly payments haha.
This! I ask this every time I buy a car just to be a dick :D

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Today I noticed that my Mustang doesn't have a Ford logo anywhere on the exterior. Doesn't even have the words Mustang anywhere.
Not a first for Ford. Several iterations of the Thunderbird were that way, not a Ford anywhere, and in many of them the word thunderbird weren't anywhere on the car, either (just the Thunderbird emblem...). But I don't think anyone questioned the car's nameplate or lineage...:thumbsup:

Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I didn't even notice the Ford on the windshield for the first month.

WindveilNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium convertible
It's a testament to the power of the Mustang brand. I think it's pretty friggin righteous that Ford didn't badge the hell out of the car. Pony on the front, 5.0 on the side, GT on the back, and the subtle/classy Ford decal on the top of the windshield. Love it!

and pony puddle lights:lol:

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Dealer Logo Delete...

When I ordered my Mustang...the first thing I told the salesperson was that if I found a dealer logo on it...I wouldn't pay for it! He laughed and said that the dealership never put logos on Mustangs anymore, it got expensive having to remove them on every single unit.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
It's just funny to me. I'm glad they weren't the kind of dicks that clear coat over their shit once they slap the decal on, but I see so many vehicles driving around with a Westland Ford decal sitting somewhere near the drivers side tail light. Guess they do it because most people just don't give a damn. That guy tried giving me shit at first when I told him not to put it on mine, but I told him they were just going to be wasting their time slapping it on and I really didn't want the headache of taking a heating gun to their shit and then scrubbing away at residue with goo gone or some BS. Would have really pissed me off.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Better than my '12 SS Camaro had with the hugh hideous gold bowtie emblem on the front grille and trunk lid. Got a bowtie delete and removed it from the trunk lid. :doh:
Sponsored