Sponsored

Looking to buy gt 350r spoiler aftermarket

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
If one is looking at Anderson Composites I highly doubt said person is willing to fork over for Speedkore products.
Possible and likely, and I agree...but with C2C and MAD no where to be found, this is the only "exact replica" you can currently get; or such has my homework uncovered (someone please correct me if I've misspoken, but I have not found anything to dispute it). Anywho, just throwing it out there since this thread took that path.
Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Yep.

It's all about lbs of downforce right? Basically if you're afraid to put all of your body weight on that thing, you're cheaping out. Look at the numbers and put two and two together. HUNDREDS of lbs of downforce can be involved with a lot of these OEM vetted aero tweaks. I'm sure most of us are around, what 170 - 250lbs? Sit on it. And if it's unstable, then you have your answer.
Not sure I would sit on a wing, the downforce created at speed is spread across approximately 3 square feet of surface area. Sitting on a wing would be an apples to oranges comparison on pressure. You can certainly tell how stiff and strong a wing is by leaning on it heavily. Be careful, it is not too likely but possible you can dent the trunk lid at the connection points.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Looking to buy new or used (excellent condition if used) a GT350R aftermarket spoiier wing , preferably Anderson Composite or similar high quality. Thanks ! This is for my gt 350
I have one for sale. It's a C2C/MAD industries one. I paid the extra cost for them to paint it Gloss Black. You have the option of buying it mounted to a Kona Blue trunk, or buying just the wing itself.

Only C2C/MAD industries had the CAD specs given to them by Ford. This is the actual specs of the stock wing. No other company out there were given Ford's CAD data.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sagonzal2000

sagonzal2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
I have one for sale. It's a C2C/MAD industries one. I paid the extra cost for them to paint it Gloss Black. You have the option of buying it mounted to a Kona Blue trunk, or buying just the wing itself.

Only C2C/MAD industries had the CAD specs given to them by Ford. This is the actual specs of the stock wing. No other company out there were given Ford's CAD data.
Nice , how much ?

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Remember to balance that change with additional DF in the front. All these pieces work together. The R also has a larger front splitter. Adding DF at just one end of the car will unbalance it.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Not sure I would sit on a wing, the downforce created at speed is spread across approximately 3 square feet of surface area. Sitting on a wing would be an apples to oranges comparison on pressure. You can certainly tell how stiff and strong a wing is by leaning on it heavily. Be careful, it is not too likely but possible you can dent the trunk lid at the connection points.

Indeed it is apples to oranges. Which is a good thing. I don't want my aero to be stretched to its max capability either. Depends on the wing too. Example the Viper ACR wing produces "max" downforce at top speed of 177MPH course which is something like 1200lbs alone on the wing. Tell that to the TX2K guys who are running 190 - 200 with that wing. Those cars are fine. Downforce is also an exponential event so 180 to 190 is even more extreme than 140 to 170.
Sponsored