Looking for options

slater550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
I have the basic OE 4” screen in my 18 GT. I really want an after market headunit but can only find two companies that make a interface and they both dont look that great.
Im trying to find out if i can use a gt premium stereo 8” interface if i can find one?
Or if anyone has any other ideas or opinions?
I had planned on hooking an alpine sub, alpine amp, lc7i processor and infinity speakers to the stock radio but with all that money spent id really like an aftermarket stereo. Help!!
Sponsored

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
I have the basic OE 4” screen in my 18 GT. I really want an after market headunit but can only find two companies that make a interface and they both dont look that great.
Im trying to find out if i can use a gt premium stereo 8” interface if i can find one?
Or if anyone has any other ideas or opinions?
I had planned on hooking an alpine sub, alpine amp, lc7i processor and infinity speakers to the stock radio but with all that money spent id really like an aftermarket stereo. Help!!
https://www.seicane.com/android-rad...eadrest-monitor-control-usb-sd-video-s085702f

I will get this one. Looks pretty good and the price is OK too, you have to desolder the volume knob and the tunjng knob though.

abeauvier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Lightning Blue
@slater550:
@HextallS550
https://www.harnessbyhextall.com/

4” SYNC TO 8” SYNC 3 KITS
Our high quality kits include our new hand built integration harness, telemetry antenna, genuine Ford USB Cables and Media Hub, new “Recaro” heater control bezels and the new, more capable APIM and Touchscreen from 2018. No useless heated seat buttons or used bezels, and NO Chinese products.
Sponsored