MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I'm just waiting for a deal on TSP headers, looking at the setup with HFCs. Every once-in-a-while I see a GP, or some kind of discount (a few points off, maybe free shipping).
Sponsored

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
I'm just waiting for a deal on TSP headers, looking at the setup with HFCs. Every once-in-a-while I see a GP, or some kind of discount (a few points off, maybe free shipping).
Looking to do headers this spring. Count me in on a TSP group buy

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
I think the best deal on TSP headers is going to be ordering with Beefcake now that they just started carrying their products. Ordering thru TSP directly (which is what I did) they charge $40 for shipping (unless youā€™re military, PD or FD) and I live in Texas. I also had to pay tax :/ I waited for Black Fri in hopes of some kind of deal but nothing was offered.

Beefcake shows a $25 flat rate shipping and no tax.

gsperaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Headers will make your axle backs extremely loud thru an X or H pipe.
If you need to tone it down try magna-flows resonated tru-X from CJpony.
I have borla s-type AB's and before removing the H pipe it was stupid loud and I have the race cats too. The magna flow really makes a big difference, you only hear it when you put your foot in it.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Yeah, I contacted them about a GP a while back, I'm hoping around spring they'll just do some kind of promo.

I think the best deal on TSP headers is going to be ordering with Beefcake now that they just started carrying their products.
Thanks, I didn't know that. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Bowen_Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Iā€™m in for a TSP groupbuy!

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
Iā€™m in for a TSP group buy. Iā€™ve been keeping an eye on the used market but not much is coming up for sale

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Headers will make your axle backs extremely loud thru an X or H pipe.
If you need to tone it down try magna-flows resonated tru-X from CJpony.
I have borla s-type AB's and before removing the H pipe it was stupid loud and I have the race cats too. The magna flow really makes a big difference, you only hear it when you put your foot in it.
I am having the tru x installed today. I picked up my car last Friday night after header install, and no joke i felt like I was driving a NASCAR home. It truly was stupid loud with the x pipe and Roush AB.

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Iā€™m in for a TSP group buy. Iā€™ve been keeping an eye on the used market but not much is coming up for sale
I didnā€™t purchase on sale, but it was under 900 to my door with the high flow cats. The shop that installed mine recommended them to me before I purchased. They said the combo of quality, price, and fitment made it the obvious choice.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Iā€™m in for a TSP groupbuy!
A Group Buy would be awesome!

I'll keep track of this, heck, I'll post it up in a G-doc, so then if we go back to them, we could have some kind of idea how many we're talking about.

I mean, including me, that's 5!

:cheers:

I didnā€™t purchase on sale, but it was under 900 to my door with the high flow cats. The shop that installed mine recommended them to me before I purchased. They said the combo of quality, price, and fitment made it the obvious choice.
Yeah, back when I had my Vettes, TSP was a really well respected name in the LSx market, no surprise their Mustang products are also terrific.

OrangCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Auto 3.55 - X pipe,Roush axleback
I'm in for group buy. How many you think would be needed?

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
...after header install, and no joke i felt like I was driving a NASCAR home. It truly was stupid loud with the x pipe and Roush AB.
Great! I have an X pipe and Roush AB on my car now, and will be installing LT's this weekend.

My neighbors are gonna hate me, and my wife will not want to ride in the 'Stang anymore.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing...??

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I'm in for group buy. How many you think would be needed?
I'd imagine 6 really committed buyers might get their attention, and 10 or more would be a reasonably serious commitment.

I don't think any of us are looking to kill their margins, but I figure there's a decent amount of wiggle room that would be very motivating to buyers.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Great! I have an X pipe and Roush AB on my car now, and will be installing LT's this weekend.

My neighbors are gonna hate me, and my wife will not want to ride in the 'Stang anymore.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing...??

The startup exhaust note is really aggressive, but quiets down quickly. I've had nothing but compliments with my LTs, Roush AB, and high-flow catted X. To add another pro to this setup, it's easy to get people off of your bumper. 1 rev and the person backs off quickly.
Sponsored