Sponsored

Looking for a stereo integration unit???

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I have no affiliation with this person, but he's selling a JBL-MS8 unit on DIYMA;
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/291922-fs-jbl-ms8-lnib.html
With all the talk of "How do I integrate aftermarket speakers & amps to my Mustang", someone should snap this up!
Not made by JBL any longer, but a great unit with crossover that accepts hi/lo level signals, time alignment, and auto-tunes for the vehicle...
Sponsored

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
Seems to be a good price.

However, OEMradio can flash the stock headunit to low level output. Not only will sound better than this MS8, but will be a lot less hassle and money.

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW

However, OEMradio can flash the stock headunit to low level output. Not only will sound better than this MS8, but will be a lot less hassle and money.
I partially agree, but its the added features I figured somebody could take advantage of... just because the stock head unit puts out a low level signal doesn't negate the need for a crossover. For those that have amps without a built in crossover, this give them that and much more!

I have a separate DSP crossover for my system and will likely still have OEMradio remove the stock processing.

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP

The MS8 does tons of things other than just convert high to low level signal. It's a dual 30 band EQ, built in 24 db crossovers, automatic sound processing including time alignment and auto EQ, and the ability to assign each of it's 8 channels a frequency range, allowing you to run a 3 way front speaker setup, or a 5.1 surround setup.
Sponsored