• Total voters

BIGG_RIBB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium
I would go for the R350's. I actually was considering those for a long time, but ended up going with the SVE S350's in black. I LOVE them!!! They look 100 times better in person that in the pictures and am so happy I wen't with them. Good luck with your decision. You can't go wrong either way.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I would go for the R350's. I actually was considering those for a long time, but ended up going with the SVE S350's in black. I LOVE them!!! They look 100 times better in person that in the pictures and am so happy I wen't with them. Good luck with your decision. You can't go wrong either way.
I considered the R350 as well. I like the GT500 CFTP wheel design, so I ended going with the SVE CFX which copies that design. They are 20’s vs 19’s with the R350 as well

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
I considered the R350 as well. I like the GT500 CFTP wheel design, so I ended going with the SVE CFX which copies that design. They are 20’s vs 19’s with the R350 as well
i was actually looking at those too. I saw that wheel replicas has those for 200 per wheel from discount tire, but don’t know how sturdy those actually are.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
i was actually looking at those too. I saw that wheel replicas has those for 200 per wheel from discount tire, but don’t know how sturdy those actually are.
I don’t know anything about the Wheel Replicas brand. A good amount of folks run SVE wheels here and I haven’t seen many complaints. I’ve had no issues with mine. 20’s are a little heavier, I will probably get a set of 19’s at some point as they are lighter. Maybe a set of forged wheels. Apex makes really good wheels and they’re lightweight. SM-10 is my favorite design they offer.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I don’t know anything about the Wheel Replicas brand. A good amount of folks run SVE wheels here and I haven’t seen many complaints. I’ve had no issues with mine. 20’s are a little heavier, I will probably get a set of 19’s at some point as they are lighter. Maybe a set of forged wheels. Apex makes really good wheels and they’re lightweight. SM-10 is my favorite design they offer.
The Wheel Replica replica wheel you are looking at is a Voxx Wheel product. Great product at very reasonable pricing!

https://voxxwheel.com/wheel/13751/voxx-replica/mustang-gt50/?finishID=4
Sponsored