Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Livernois has a fantastic product. We all know that and have seen their results!
An ma tune would be interesting vs livernois. I'd like to see that,if its an ots Cobb tune livernois would destroy it:cheers:
We appreciate the compliments guys! We cannot wait for the tracks up here to open up. It is like the first day of summer for us LOL.

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
I'd be open to do an unbiased drag strip comparison same day same car same driver, I'd pay for the ap and tune hell if it does better then what I got I'll keep it :)
I'm planning on being at milan April 25th with a cobb protune factory front pp wheels and drag radials on rear and map p1.5 kit full catback will still be on as well as both seats. I know it's a 9.75 hour drive for me you should make the drive there yourself and we can compare.

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm planning on being at milan April 25th with a cobb protune factory front pp wheels and drag radials on rear and map p1.5 kit full catback will still be on as well as both seats. I know it's a 9.75 hour drive for me you should make the drive there yourself and we can compare.
Damn long drive !! That's tough when I got 2 of the best tracks in the country in my back yard but I might look into it I think it's about 11-12 hrs for me

Sponsored

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
Good call adam I'm getting a little excited to get it out as you already know! Lol

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP2
We appreciate the compliments guys! We cannot wait for the tracks up here to open up. It is like the first day of summer for us LOL.
When you go to the track should let me know. I have your tune and want to get some runs in. (manual, tune only)
I am about 1HR from Milan dragway.

midnite9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT
UPR runs the Livernois tune and nobody is even close to them for the Drive-ability and Real World Performance they get from their tunes !

As nice as many of the other tuners are they just don't have the TECHNOLOGY !
LOL this is why so many people hate upr

it wasn't that long ago that the only thing upr made were billet accessories....

Sponsored

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
I have the livernois tune. There was talk between myself and the forum member Wireless (if my memory serves me right) about getting together to drive in each others cars. He has the COBB tune. I'd still be willing to do that.
My car has LMS tune and straight thru mufflers. Not a marketed axle back.
I'm down to do this! I'm planning on going to Fast Friday next week, I missed it last week due to the rain/had to work late.

All my car has is tune/CAI/catch can at the moment. I'm installing my Springs this weekend though.

Good call adam I'm getting a little excited to get it out as you already know! Lol
hehe...

Elapid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Auto
I have a Auto PP car with the 93 tune is torque management off or on?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
When you go to the track should let me know. I have your tune and want to get some runs in. (manual, tune only)
I am about 1HR from Milan dragway.
I will definitely let you know, sounds like fun!

DON'T FORGET GUYS, WE WILL BE HAVING A CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TRACK DAY COMING UP IN MID MAY @ MILAN DRAGWAY!!!!!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Trip test on the 93 tune.
Tune.jpg
Sponsored