Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Hello all,

I am in the process of ordering a 22 GT500. The dealer said the rep stated no carbon or it won’t be built. I tried to tell him I want the exposed carbon fiber dash and he says the car won’t be built with adding that? I think he’s confusing the word carbon fiber with track pack which is obviously limited. Anyone aware of the carbon fiber dash not being available?
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I have no experience with the gt500, but ordered a TRX in October and was told my options would delay the build. Just also recently learned most of the last trackhawks made were without the pano roof(used to be hard to find one without the pano). So it's entirely possible they're having a supply issue, but also entirely possible they're thinking CFTP lol.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
I have no experience with the gt500, but ordered a TRX in October and was told my options would delay the build. Just also recently learned most of the last trackhawks made were without the pano roof(used to be hard to find one without the pano). So it's entirely possible they're having a supply issue, but also entirely possible they're thinking CFTP lol.
You have a point! I told him I’m okay with the delay so not really sure what the issue is lol.
Sponsored