Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium

firestang70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
My buddy ran MACH U for years it was cool.

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
I love personalized plates. My advice would be to pick something you like and not worry so much if anyone else understands what it means. I like the ā€˜767ā€™ theme and did something similar for my car. I wanted something related to the concept of Mach 1. I thought about going with ā€˜GLENNISā€™ but my wife didnā€™t like it.
my next choice was ā€˜SUPRSNCā€™ or ā€˜SPRSONCā€™ but I just didnā€™t love how they looked. If I could have had one more letter I would have done it. Ended up with this one and Iā€™m happy with itā€¦ā€¦..

BD7130F6-A67D-4398-B807-61ECE6B92E68.jpeg

Iā€™m sure most people that see it donā€™t even know what Mach 1 is but thatā€™s their problem not mine :wink:

hereā€™s the plate on my daily driver. Iā€™ve had lots of people ask me what it means. It seems so obvious to me so Iā€™m not sure why the confusion lol

DD228F26-771B-4D79-BABA-64565D931B9A.jpeg
I do love the SHOKWAV plate, outstanding choice! Quick question, as a fellow WA state resident and soon to be Mach 1 owner, did you order the tag at the Vehicle License office when you first registered/titled/paid sales tax? Or did you have to get regular tags and then apply for the personalized afterwards?

Just curious of the process once I get the car back from Granger. Cheers!

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I do love the SHOKWAV plate, outstanding choice! Quick question, as a fellow WA state resident and soon to be Mach 1 owner, did you order the tag at the Vehicle License office when you first registered/titled/paid sales tax? Or did you have to get regular tags and then apply for the personalized afterwards?

Just curious of the process once I get the car back from Granger. Cheers!

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately when you register and pay tax, you have to take the standard issue plates. They gave me a form to fill out and submit for my personalized plates. I tried getting them approved in advance but they did not allow it. And they donā€™t refund you the money you spent on the plates you didnā€™t want in the first place šŸ˜”

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Unfortunately when you register and pay tax, you have to take the standard issue plates. They gave me a form to fill out and submit for my personalized plates. I tried getting them approved in advance but they did not allow it. And they donā€™t refund you the money you spent on the plates you didnā€™t want in the first place šŸ˜”
Thanks, I suspected that was how it worked. Iā€™ll play the game:-)

Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I am confused šŸ¤£ . What is it supposed to mean?

I cannot even google it, because in Czech, "snek", although written properly with diacritics "Ŕnek", means "snail" and as such (apart from designating the animal) is also a synonym for someone very slow, either in move, or in general in any activity one is engaged into.

So putting it on GT500 is something any Czech can really appreciate.
Sponsored