License plate suggestions

PeteSD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1, '21 GMC 1500 Sierra, '22 BMW 540ix
I love personalized plates. My advice would be to pick something you like and not worry so much if anyone else understands what it means. I like the ā€˜767ā€™ theme and did something similar for my car. I wanted something related to the concept of Mach 1. I thought about going with ā€˜GLENNISā€™ but my wife didnā€™t like it.
my next choice was ā€˜SUPRSNCā€™ or ā€˜SPRSONCā€™ but I just didnā€™t love how they looked. If I could have had one more letter I would have done it. Ended up with this one and Iā€™m happy with itā€¦ā€¦..

BD7130F6-A67D-4398-B807-61ECE6B92E68.jpeg

Iā€™m sure most people that see it donā€™t even know what Mach 1 is but thatā€™s their problem not mine :wink:

hereā€™s the plate on my daily driver. Iā€™ve had lots of people ask me what it means. It seems so obvious to me so Iā€™m not sure why the confusion lol

DD228F26-771B-4D79-BABA-64565D931B9A.jpeg
Had to order that plate frame of yours! One for me and one for my nephew who is keeping the faith at such a young age!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I'm leaning towards SPD SND if it's available when I get the car.

OP
OP
Kermut

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
I'm leaning towards SPD SND if it's available when I get the car.
I like that

At the moment I'm thinking either-

HEYW8UP

MACH761

P51M1

SHOKWAV

many thanks to forum members for suggestions.

In OK it is my understanding I can reuse plates from one car to another, so I can buy the current plate for my Miata and then move it. It'd be funny to have the MX-5 with 'MACH761' on the back hah

TImeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang EB HPP
I like that

HEYW8UP

MACH761

P51M1

SHOKWAV

In OK it is my understanding I can reuse plates from one car to another, so I can buy the current plate for my Miata and then move it. It'd be funny to have the MX-5 with 'MACH761' on the back hah

I was going to buy a new Maverick. but then our commuting needs changed, and my wife suggested a new Mustang, since it's always been my favorite car.

My vanity plate ideas:

THXERIN (her name) or,
MDLFCRS (I just turned 40)

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I like that

HEYW8UP

MACH761

P51M1

SHOKWAV

Lol I almost did the same thing here in WA! Wasnā€™t sure when the Mach 1 was going to be delivered and I thought about getting my plate on my wifeā€™s golf gti.

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Although I ordered this plate many years ago when I was still on active duty, it still fits and I get many compliments on it.
M0TIV8TD
It's not available in NC but it has been used on more Mustangs than I can remember.
I like the speed references and agree that pick that one for yourself as it will be missed on most.
Disclaimer-the above tag is on my 2019 GT convertible as I'm using a "Retired Marine" tag on the Mach 1.

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
For those

Well officer, it was a silvery car, maybe a Camry? I'm not too sure. License plate? Oh, I remember that! MACH 001!
I don't drive like a maniac so that's not a problem. Also same could be said for a lot of custom plates.