Let's see those garages!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
one can only dream of having that much storage space AND allowing for a couple of cars to fit in..
Tell me about it. I have three garage bays to myself, but after putting a 2 post lift in the middle of the 2 car bay and sharing space on one side of the lift with lawn equipment, plus parking two motorcycles in the 3rd bay, Iā€™m completely tapped out on space. I need to be on a small portion of land and have me a 40X40 detached shop with a loft.
Sponsored

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
I like it! You can never have too much storage space.
I'd love to add more storage space, but I don't like clutter and want to maximize my space. Which is for cars.

I may have to do a bunch of wall cabinets.

On a side note, some real nice setups everyone.

IMG_20230421_150518395.jpg

IMG_20230421_150458952.jpg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I'd love to add more storage space, but I don't like clutter and want to maximize my space. Which is for cars.

My cabinets are the result of me hating clutter as well.

The clutter is there, just hidden from view. :wink:

Always love seeing your garage, both here and on Autogeek.

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
My cabinets are the result of me hating clutter as well.

The clutter is there, just hidden from view. :wink:

Always love seeing your garage, both here and on Autogeek.
Thank you I appreciate it! I guess my problem is I feel more cabinets will take up valuable space. But I also feel like I could use more worktable space. I wish my shop was a little wider.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Thank you I appreciate it! I guess my problem is I feel more cabinets will take up valuable space. But I also feel like I could use more worktable space. I wish my shop was a little wider.
I have one car stored off site, so I can appreciate needing more space. :facepalm:

In fact, this space was supposed to be only a two-car garage, until I kept buying cars and ended up claiming what was going to be the BBQ/Outdoor kitchen area. The plumbing for the sink ended up coming in handy! :giggle:

The red line shows where the garage was supposed to be sectioned off, the bump out at the top left where the BBG and sink were supposed to go.

floor1012.jpg

floor100.jpg

I wish I had put the sink in earlier, the pipework sat there for a decade unused.

dec222.jpg

IMG-0134.jpg

IMG-0150.jpg

This is my next project, painting the wall was first, just playing the waiting game for tradesmen now.

IMG-7953.jpg

IMG-7960.jpg

Sponsored

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
I have one car stored off site, so I can appreciate needing more space. :facepalm:

In fact, this space was supposed to be only a two-car garage, until I kept buying cars and ended up claiming what was going to be the BBQ/Outdoor kitchen area. The plumbing for the sink ended up coming in handy! :giggle:

The red line shows where the garage was supposed to be sectioned off, the bump out at the top left where the BBG and sink were supposed to go.

floor1012.jpg

floor100.jpg

I wish I had put the sink in earlier, the pipework sat there for a decade unused.

dec222.jpg

IMG-0134.jpg

IMG-0150.jpg

This is my next project, painting the wall was first, just playing the waiting game for tradesmen now.

IMG-7953.jpg

IMG-7960.jpg
I love it, looks amazing!

We bought our shop about 2 years ago. It was all finished already minus the polyurea coated flooring that we added. I believe the shop was built in 2010.

Its hard to beat having running water and a toilet! I need to add internet at some point.

Living in Minnesota and having ac and heat is probably the best thing to have! Well along with the toilet!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Its hard to beat having running water and a toilet! I need to add internet at some point.

Living in Minnesota and having ac and heat is probably the best thing to have! Well along with the toilet!
I agree with all of the above. Unfortunately, I donā€™t have a toilet in my garage (just wasnā€™t enough room for one). I do have heat and AC though.

A guy that I used to work with made a portable urinal in his detached garage. He simply drilled a hole through the wall at a downward angle and stuck a funnel through, so he could relieve himself. That took care of half his restroom needs. Iā€™m not sure how he handled part two of his business, lol. It was a simple and ingenious idea that didnā€™t cost him anything to do.

I can usually come up with a song to fit just about any scenario. His efforts made me think of this song šŸ˜‚.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Ok Bradyā€¦. Nice garageā€¦ butā€¦

Whatā€™s the info/specs on your awesome collection there? How many Mustangs do you have in total, is that all of them in the image?

šŸ˜

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
Ok Bradyā€¦. Nice garageā€¦ butā€¦

Whatā€™s the info/specs on your awesome collection there? How many Mustangs do you have in total, is that all of them in the image?

šŸ˜
We have 6 mustangs. The 90 7 up edition vert is missing in those two pictures.

-67 fastback with a 289 and C4
-1990 7 up edition vert with 36k miles
-1990 coupe former fhp ssp, modded.
-1993 reef blue hatch mostly stock with 27k miles.
-2003 cobra modded with 33k miles
-2019 GT 350 with 17,500 miles.

IMG_20230405_045710714.jpg