Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Well, I was going to wait until after everything was done to upload the pics, but my buddy had to tease me and send pictures of the progress. So, since I cannot stand the excitement, here it is:

Right now I'm having the guys at BG Window Tint in Springfield, MA vinyl the hood vents, hood "cowl" and roof. Carbon 20% tint all around; tinted head/tail lights, marker lights, reverse lights, etc. and of course a clear bra to keep everything new. The pics are kinda crappy (cell phone), but I'll be sure to get some good ones once I pick her up later today!

EDIT: So I just got her back - they had to keep her overnight to finish this morning. I have to say, I love it! The work is top notch, and it looks killer. Here's the rest of the pics. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

A friend has his own detail company, so he's going to be using my car tomorrow for his advertising. A photographer will be taking some shots; I'll be sure to post them once I get them.
IMG_0699.jpg
IMG_0991.jpg
IMAG0369.jpg
IMAG0368.jpg
IMAG0371.jpg
IMAG0373.jpg
IMAG0381.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! It is vinyl on the tails. They tinted all of the lights (including reverse and side markers). I went real dark on the back and lighter on the front.

5.0-PoPo

Live Free or Die
Threads
Reaction score
Looking Good! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Was the Hood Cowl Stripe a 'pre-cut kit' stripe or custom cut by the tint shop? I have been looking on line for a Hood Cowl Stripe 'pre-cut' but none seem to be ready yet.

Sponsored

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Can't wait for more pics!

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Was the Hood Cowl Stripe a 'pre-cut kit' stripe or custom cut by the tint shop? I have been looking on line for a Hood Cowl Stripe 'pre-cut' but none seem to be ready yet.
They custom did it for the car. There doesn't seem to be any pre-made kits yet that fit this theme.

I love the white.

I almost switched to white
Thanks. I was between this and orange, but I'm so glad I ordered white! :headbang:

I love what you've done with it thus far!

Have you considered wrapping the roof black?

Nick C.
Way ahead of you! They just didn't get to the roof til this morning.

Can't wait for more pics!
Thanks. I'll be sure to put more up as soon as I can.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Looks good, not sure I'm a fan of the hood stripe but overall that is one BA ride!

Sponsored

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
I'm really liking the look of the tinted tail light with the 50 yrs AP chrome.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Loving the Oreo look. I thought about doing that for a bit although I'd do it slightly differently.

Using yours for reference, I'd ditch the hood vinyl, black out the wing mirrors, and get rid of the chrome bright work in the grille and around the taillamps. But we all have different tastes and yours is totally unique. :)

Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Love the roof and vent wrap. Hood and taillights not so much. I want to see and Oxford with PP and Redline with a matte black wrap on the hood vents and roof.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Nice. That looks really good. I especially like the smoked headlights and tail lights. The hood isn't my style though - I'd have left that all white.
Sponsored