Sponsored

Konig Ampliforms - 20x9.5 +35 and 20x11 +50

dasUB3RNOOB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT, 2015 Competition Orange V6
Picked up a set of Konig Ampliforms and am very happy with them. Was a bit hesitant to be another blue car with a set of black wheels, but they're actually metallic with a good amount of blue fleck in them. Didn't see any other pictures on here with these wheels, so in case anyone was ever curious here's what they look like on an S550.

Front: 20x9.5 +35 with 275/35 (alignment kept within factory spec; no rubbing)
Rear: 20x11 +50 with 305/35 (-2 degrees of camber, toe and caster in spec; no rubbing)
Springs: BMR Performance (1.2" front, 0.5" rear)

IMG_20190408_125638-2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20190408_122113 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20190408_121354 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20190408_085638-2 - Copy.jpg
Sponsored

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT, PP/Prem
Look good, any idea on the weight of those wheels and do you run any spacers in that fitment?

OP
OP
dasUB3RNOOB

dasUB3RNOOB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look good, any idea on the weight of those wheels and do you run any spacers in that fitment?
Thanks! Sorry, don't know the weight. I'll be pulling them off to paint my calipers soon, so they'll get weighed them hopefully.

No spacers in front or back.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I have eyed those online before. They look great! I imagine they are reasonably light since they are a flow formed wheel.

Sponsored

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
Looks great, was that a wheel/tire package?
How do you like the nittos?

OP
OP
dasUB3RNOOB

dasUB3RNOOB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great, was that a wheel/tire package?
How do you like the nittos?
Yeah, it was a package from Fitment Industries. The Nitto NT555 G2s are doing well. No problems with the wheels getting squirrelly on me, but I haven't had a ton of opportunity to really push them either. Haven't really noticed any excessive road noise from them.

All in all I'm happy, but might consider a cheaper option when the time comes for replacement.

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT, PP/Prem
I am wanting to buy these in 19" for my PP GT car, but would like the more concave face like the rear, problem is I'd basically have to order a pair to see if they will clear the Brembos up front.
Anyone know if the more concave face of the rear will fit the front?

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I am wanting to buy these in 19" for my PP GT car, but would like the more concave face like the rear, problem is I'd basically have to order a pair to see if they will clear the Brembos up front.
Anyone know if the more concave face of the rear will fit the front?
Would depend on the offset.
The 20x11 +50 is for sure going to hit the brakes. You would probably need a +30 or so.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
An offset of +50 would not clear the suspension in front. Not sure about break clearance. The design of the wheel might not allow clearance of brembos even with the appropriate offsets or with spacers. I would check with the seller the OP used.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dasUB3RNOOB

dasUB3RNOOB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An offset of +50 would not clear the suspension in front. Not sure about break clearance. The design of the wheel might not allow clearance of brembos even with the appropriate offsets or with spacers. I would check with the seller the OP used.
I don't mean to bad mouth the seller I used, since they were very pleasant to deal with at all times; with that said, they were not the most reliable source of information regarding fitment. They mentioned that a 20x11 +50 would most likely rub, and that it'd be better to go down to possibly a +35. Most of what I've researched here on these forums would say a +50 in the rear is great, and the +35 would be too aggressive.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I don't mean to bad mouth the seller I used, since they were very pleasant to deal with at all times; with that said, they were not the most reliable source of information regarding fitment. They mentioned that a 20x11 +50 would most likely rub, and that it'd be better to go down to possibly a +35. Most of what I've researched here on these forums would say a +50 in the rear is great, and the +35 would be too aggressive.
Yeah, that doesn't sound like they know Mustangs. For grins I went to CarID and their site said the Ampliforms won't fit a Mustang GT but will fit a V6 (presumably because of the smaller brakes). Better expertise here.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
What's funny is they have a bunch of Mustangs in their gallery with +50 offsets. lol
and 305/35s which they probably wouldn't recommend.. lol
Sponsored