Sponsored

ArcsandSparks

Probably wrenching
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
What was the price and where in CA? They look really good.

OP
OP

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Looks like San Diego
He has several designs
I bought new console side plates and sent them to him, and he attached them, so I just snap mine off and snap in the new, he can also wrap yours if you send them and don’t want to buy new ones.
Since each job may be a bit different Albert asked that I not publish the price, I suspect he may go down in price if he starts making more, we initially had a delay because the Alcantara was back ordered, but once he got the material it was really quick.
I reached him at [email protected]

ArcsandSparks

Probably wrenching
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like San Diego
He has several designs
I bought new console side plates and sent them to him, and he attached them, so I just snap mine off and snap in the new, he can also wrap yours if you send them and don’t want to buy new ones.
Since each job may be a bit different Albert asked that I not publish the price, I suspect he may go down in price if he starts making more, we initially had a delay because the Alcantara was back ordered, but once he got the material it was really quick.
Thanks! I'm going to shoot him an email now.

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
these looks very nice.

Jack

Sponsored

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Looks like San Diego
He has several designs
Cool lead, thanks ! I am close to SD, he has a Instagrm page, shows him doing visors on a GT350.

ryanr24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Cool lead, thanks ! I am close to SD, he has a Instagrm page, shows him doing visors on a GT350.
Those were mine, I had Albert, do my knee pads, wrap console, pillars, and roof he does amazing work! fantastic communication as well!