Sponsored

Kid street racing runs over women and child

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
This is horrible, just sickening. But I hate this kind of quote by her husband:

"But ultimately if she knew our goal was to make these streets safer, being the humble person that she was, she would accept her sacrifice and be grateful for it," he added...

She would have never sacrificed herself and her baby nor have been grateful for it to "make the streets safer". Give me a break.
Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
to be fair, wrecks can happen at any time any speed and anywhere. I see collisions everyday regular driving where people die, far more than people messing around. really, enforcement shouldn't change. it is what it is, people die in car wrecks. I know eventually people are going to want people to lose ability to drive their own cars, ie. smart cars. but I really can't see that happening in our life spans

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
"But ultimately if she knew our goal was to make these streets safer, being the humble person that she was, she would accept her sacrifice and be grateful for it," he added...
Husband was a Dodgeball fan:

Last edited:

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
to be fair, wrecks can happen at any time any speed and anywhere. I see collisions everyday regular driving where people die, far more than people messing around. really, enforcement shouldn't change. it is what it is, people die in car wrecks. I know eventually people are going to want people to lose ability to drive their own cars, ie. smart cars. but I really can't see that happening in our life spans
Nah, man...not fair. People don't get to be jackasses and behave in very dangerous ways on the public streets and call it good because other "accidents" happen.

This is reckless driving by definition. Don't excuse it because it makes you look silly and dumb. I don't think you are dumb.

No one has any right to race on the freeway.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
im saying, people die everyday in regular driving, just because someone dies from someone being racing or dumb, doesn't increase the odds of them dying, can't really change anything. more enforcement? people dont care, hell my area they won't even pursue anyone who doesn't stop. so racing is imminent, dont see deaths happening.

I dont really know how you can fix this issue? I dont support those racing, but im not sure if you can do anything about it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im saying, people die everyday in regular driving, just because someone dies from someone being racing or dumb, doesn't increase the odds of them dying, can't really change anything.
Wut?

You can't believe that. Racing on the public streets is dangerous and increases the odds of death in a crash for all of us on the road. Unless you are being obtuse...

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Wut?

You can't believe that. Racing on the public streets is dangerous and increases the odds of death in a crash for all of us on the road. Unless you are being obtuse...
I am saying you cannot enforce it. in my area, they will not pursue cars now who dont stop. so what are they supposed to do? the police now are having their hands tied. there's nothing that can be done. other than shun those who do it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am saying you cannot enforce it. in my area, they will not pursue cars now who dont stop. so what are they supposed to do? the police now are having their hands tied. there's nothing that can be done. other than shun those who do it.
That is different than what you said about street racing not increasing the odds of death in an accident. So now you are saying it is OK since it is unenforceable.

I assume people can still get sued and be held criminally liable in Ohio though.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't saying its ok, im saying people die either way, you can't enforce any punishments until people wreck and die, its really weird how the last 6 months have changed everything in terms of law enforcement and support. in the last week ive seen like 5 wrecks from people blowing through relights at 80mph and killing people. not even joking, no one even stops at the stop signs or stop lights anymore.

nothing we can do about it til its already done kind of deal.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
FP - I don't know what you're saying anymore ... just going in non-sense circles it seems. People need to think. Don't race on the streets unless you want to pay the consequences, which could be quite high and completely ruin your and others lives forever. People do a lot of stupid shit these days without ever thinking.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
And that 18 year old hobbit is gonna spend the next 25 years being passed around like a hooker at a bikers convention. Lube up bud.. lube up.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I dont really know how you can fix this issue? I dont support those racing, but im not sure if you can do anything about it.
Every time some jackass crashes and/or kills someone from street racing just gives more fuel to cause more laws to be made against it. In some states the racers lose their vehicles forever and get slapped pretty hard if convicted. Idiots cause laws to happen.

Last edited:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Just like criminals will always find a way to get the guns, idiots will always street race and put others lives at risk. It doesn't matter how many laws are on the books to try and prevent it, it's going to happen regardless.
Sponsored