2015 'Stang GT Premium

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
Real thieves use a wrecker truck. If they want it, they'll drag it off alarm sounding and all. No one will pay a single ounce of attention.

I do have a hidden dead mans switch in my Shelby replica on the ignition line. But for some reason, I can leave a pair of Oaklys on the console and people won't touch it. Like they are afraid he snake will strike then for even trying.

That was my thought, anybody can swing in and snatch it with a wrecker.
If they want it, they're going to take it.

srf52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
...not a bad idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTFreak
Real thieves use a wrecker truck. If they want it, they'll drag it off alarm sounding and all. No one will pay a single ounce of attention.

I do have a hidden dead mans switch in my Shelby replica on the ignition line. But for some reason, I can leave a pair of Oaklys on the console and people won't touch it. Like they are afraid he snake will strike then for even trying.

:)
Snake bite.jpg

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTFreak

:)
You really don't want a snake in your car. They slither up into an impossible to find place and then die. Then the smell sets in. Don't ask me how I know this.
Sponsored