Sponsored

key fobs

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 401A, auto, CS, Ford SS.
Hi guys,

So, I finally got the car. if you guys remember I was the one posting about the mustang gt with 1052 miles. after careful consideration, I went to Arizona and got a white gt 401a, auto, b&o, ford safe and smart, CS. I drove it back home and put in 448 miles of breakin it in already.

When I look at the key fobs. both of them are exactly alike meaning there is no number one or two on them. isn't the saving of all setting corresponding to the keyfobs? How can I tell which setting I have on what keyfobs to use?? My honda keyfobs have number 1 and 2, so I know which keyfobs to get that I save the setting under.

btw, I got the vehicle at 15% off. really thank you to you guys input in this forum that help me achieved the deal that I am trying to get.

thanks
Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
They are not labeled. With the car running set every thing to your liking and and push and hold one of the presets until it beeps. Those settings for that number are assigned to the key that started the car.
That's the way the wife's Fusion works anyway. I'm sure your owner's manual will give you the right procedure.
To distinguish between the fobs I put different key chain fobs on them. I try to find bottle opener key chains from places I visit...