Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Ouch. You are working with 2 good businesses though so hopefully you'll get everything worked out for ya.

OP
OP

thatmustang609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 PP Mustang GT - Kenne Bell 3.2LC
Boost works and KB are on it and will be taking care of the issue. Great customer service. Thanks Travis

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There's a slight variation in the serial number "code" on the supercharger. Simple mistake and Kenne Bell is already putting a 3.2 together to ship out. Thanks to those folks for taking care of this asap. It's one of the reasons why we use KB in the first place. Stuff like this is rare, but when it happens, it's good to know that they stand behind their product and their service!

Thanks!

Travis

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
where in nj are you? gl with getting the new 3.2. gonna be sweet

Sponsored

OP
OP

thatmustang609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 PP Mustang GT - Kenne Bell 3.2LC
Hamilton twp thanks man

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What ever happened with this? Any power difference from the 2.8 to the 3.2? I was initially interested in getting a complete 2.8 kit, but if a 3.2 kit isn't much more then I will go for that instead. Problem is that I have a pretty good price from another place for the 2.8LC complete kit, I have been trying to get ahold of Travis at Boostworks for the past 2-3 days between phone calls, emails and messages on this site and I cant get anything or a reply at all. I was wanting to see if I could get a better deal through Boostworks vs this other shop.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
What ever happened with this? Any power difference from the 2.8 to the 3.2? I was initially interested in getting a complete 2.8 kit, but if a 3.2 kit isn't much more then I will go for that instead. Problem is that I have a pretty good price from another place for the 2.8LC complete kit, I have been trying to get ahold of Travis at Boostworks for the past 2-3 days between phone calls, emails and messages on this site and I cant get anything or a reply at all. I was wanting to see if I could get a better deal through Boostworks vs this other shop.
go with the 2.8 hits harder and sounds better.

go with boostworks.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

bigjohns97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 401a M6 RR
I just canceled my whipple order after waiting 2 months on it and i have all the extras, like ATI damper and arp bolt and OPG/CG. Even went with the chain tensioners all of the extras except the actual whipple shipped out.

I need to call Travis and see what they would charge and if they could provide a dyno sheet of after along with schedule of how long it would take.

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just canceled my whipple order after waiting 2 months on it and i have all the extras, like ATI damper and arp bolt and OPG/CG. Even went with the chain tensioners all of the extras except the actual whipple shipped out.

I need to call Travis and see what they would charge and if they could provide a dyno sheet of after along with schedule of how long it would take.
Edit. .finally got ahold of Travis and waiting to hear back... just busy is all he said.

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Good luck.. I hope you can get ahold of him because I sure cant. I've tried everything over the past 3 days. I'm about to give up on Boostworks.
You're in ProCharger's backyard...I'd call them

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Good luck.. I hope you can get ahold of him because I sure cant. I've tried everything over the past 3 days. I'm about to give up on Boostworks.
i retract my statement.

if they dont want your business, id go elsewhere then.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You're in ProCharger's backyard...I'd call them

Ya I know but everyone around here runs a Procharger.. I was after a D1 but I cant seem to find a good deal on one,... and then I just decided that a used blower kit probably isn't a very good idea not just because of obvious reasons, but then missing parts as well.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks like Travis at Boostworks is selling a used 3.2 kit in the below thread (post #54).

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54355&page=4
Sponsored