katzkins

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Can somebody suggest a forum vendor for Katzkins? Most of the performance based guys Ive looked at don't offer them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Inthehighdesert

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I can't seem to get him to return an email or phone call. I'm not sure what the deal is. Thus the inquiry now. I'd like to give the business to a forum sponsor.

Modiction sells them and he’s great to work with

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks. I can't seem to get him to return an email or phone call. I'm not sure what the deal is. Thus the inquiry now. I'd like to give the business to a forum sponsor.
I have had the same issue. When I ordered my set it was super quick but now I am looking for just a big square of the raw material so I can have a steering wheel made with matching leather but haven't gotten a response for months. I would suggest just filling out the build info on their website so it goes to more than just the person who checks the forums.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Inthehighdesert

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
My last attempt was yesterday through the site and phone number. Cracks me up, the recorded mesaage says to use the site to contact. Andd crickets.

I have had the same issue. When I ordered my set it was super quick but now I am looking for just a big square of the raw material so I can have a steering wheel made with matching leather but haven't gotten a response for months. I would suggest just filling out the build info on their website so it goes to more than just the person who checks the forums.

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
My last attempt was yesterday through the site and phone number. Cracks me up, the recorded mesaage says to use the site to contact. Andd crickets.
Damn, that doesn’t sound good! That sucks cause my process of getting the kit was a breeze and I would totally do it again for my next car.

OP
OP
Inthehighdesert

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
He quoted me a good price a while back. Id still like to order, but hard to do without contact. Lol

Damn, that doesn’t sound good! That sucks cause my process of getting the kit was a breeze and I would totally do it again for my next car.

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
He quoted me a good price a while back. Id still like to order, but hard to do without contact. Lol
Its ironic that I saw this today because I just had a friend text me and ask me about ordering a leather kit for his car. I was going to tell him moddiction but damn. Anywhere else you know selling to consumer?

OP
OP
Inthehighdesert

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I contacted a couple places late today. I should know something tomorrow.

Its ironic that I saw this today because I just had a friend text me and ask me about ordering a leather kit for his car. I was going to tell him moddiction but damn. Anywhere else you know selling to consumer?
Sponsored