Sponsored

****Katzkin leather seats from Moddiction. Tons of colors and materials to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
I can't see all the pictures because work blocks most of the hosts. Has anyone done any custom seats black with white accents. That's what I'm looking to do. The website is too hard to determine how the colors would actually look. I want something with a white bright enough to flow with Oxford White. Not too much accenting but enough to stand out.
I have orange with white.The white is very white.This site wont let me post a photo as it is a tiny bit too many pixels.Give me an email and I'll send it to you. If you get serious go to a Katzkins seller and installer.They will show you their color samples and offer good advice.
Sponsored

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
I have orange with white.The white is very white.This site wont let me post a photo as it is a tiny bit too many pixels.Give me an email and I'll send it to you. If you get serious go to a Katzkins seller and installer.They will show you their color samples and offer good advice.
I have found that if you are just a bit over the pixel limit, you can crop your pic enough to load it. :headbang:

Sponsored

SIMS1724

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS Ingot Silver
Finished my install, took total of about 8 hours (have not done door inserts).

Oddly I did not need the hog clips. There are plastic tabbed fasteners that you can pry open with a flat blade screwdriver in those seams. If you are careful you can just reuse them.

Very Happy, thanks Moddiction!

28678527463_16a1f81912_z.jpg
Looks great, looking to get that exact same Katzkin setup myself. How does the Cardinal Red match up with the GT350R steering wheel red? I thought that the Cardinal Red was darker, but in your pictures it looks basically the same as the GT350R red..

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
You have to cut the opening. They never come with cutouts.

Sponsored

TOMPARROTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
ok i give up ...the hook on the back of the headrest.....i have the cover off...not seeing anything that looks like it removes......are is it a cut an hope hole ?

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
ok i give up ...the hook on the back of the headrest.....i have the cover off...not seeing anything that looks like it removes......are is it a cut an hope hole ?
You can cut a slit n the back of the head rest very small. I used an exacto knife
and made the opening just big enough to where the material stretches around that hook piece.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Looks good! Leather should tighten up after a little time in the sun and sitting in them.
Question- can they do a custom color like Olive Drab Green? Im curious as it would match the seat in an actual P-51 Mustang so just thought I'd ask

Status
Not open for further replies.