Sponsored

****Katzkin leather seats from Moddiction. Tons of colors and materials to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
How much for the black/red setup?

Any installers in the Columbus NJ or Woodbridge NJ areas?
Thisebwould be $710 plus shipping. $60 less without the red piping along the seam.
Sponsored

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
For those that have had these on for a while....do the wrinkles go away completely?
Mine haven’t completely gone away but for the most part yes. I would assume that if a professional shop did this as opposed to me in my living room then yes it would probably be gone.

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Hey Moddiction, great thread!
I was thinking of replacing my covers on my upcoming premium plus with Katzkin cement faced (black body) covers with black sticking. Just wondering if you've seen that color on a cover before, does it look too light? Seemed like it was on par with alabaster in a color swatch picture I saw, just devoid of tan witch I'm thinking would match factory console/dash stitching well. Love the look of light grey on medium blue but it's convertible so the color's gotta be perfect!
Really sorry if you've answered this before but could I get premium plus custom door panels? Was thinking with the same grey from the seats on that little stripe running vertical, like the factory does with cardinal red...

jtb4431

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, M6, Oxford White
Is this deal still going on? Took a long hiatus from m6g due to a tight budget but would likely want to get in on this when my tax return comes in!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Sorry for delay in response guys. We are still taking orders for Katzkin seat skins. Please PM for any quotes.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Can you guys supply small color samples for maize and sunrise?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Yes you can order a swatch set for $10 on our website. Once you order a set of Katzkin from us we can credit the $10 towards the order.

http://moddiction.com/katzkin/katzkin-material-swatch-set/katzkinswatch/i-3754524.aspx
Can you get samples of the thread? Do you know if any of them match the factorie’s silver stitching exactly? The Katskin silver color looks lighter and more reflective than the factory silver stitching but basing that on the leather sample, maybe the stitching looks different.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
For $10 I can send you a swatch of leather as well as of all available threading.

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
Is the bag/pillow portion of the airbag attached to the factory seat cover and come off with seat cover when you remove it? Katskin covers come with new bag/pillow?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
The airbag is attached to the seat. The katzkin seats have the airbag bag attached to it like oem.

Status
Not open for further replies.