Just bought it.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Beautiful car and awesome find! Look at getting a Craig's bracket. I have one and it's perfect for the job. I don't recommend the Sto N Show. It's too low and is easily destroyed by moderately steep driveways. If you plan on lowering the suspension at all, it's even worse.
Craig's bracket seems to me to mount to the same center bolt that holds the front spoiler in place. How is it better with respect to clearance?
Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Craig's bracket seems to me to mount to the same center bolt that holds the front spoiler in place. How is it better with respect to clearance?
Craig's bracket does not affect ground clearance at all...

"The mounting base is attached to the bumper cover, out of sight, using 3M 4910 VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive tape, some of 3M’s strongest bonding tape on the market. This VHB tape will bond despite extreme ground-to-air temperature swings of 194°F to -30°F (90°C to -35°C) and support up to 90 lbs/in2. This bracket has 3 square inches of tape that adheres."

Last edited:

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
Hell of a deal I couldn't pass up. Special order 6 mos ago. Buyer couldn't take delivery because of the pandemic. Poor guy worked (past tense) for AA here in Ft Worth. So, the car sat. 10% off MSRP plus all current rebates. Spec'd exactly as I'd have ordered it except for the HD radio which is worthless where I live out in the country. And, it's in the sales contract not to install the front plate mount! https://www.fivestarforddallas.com/new-Dallas+-2020-Ford-Mustang-GT+Premium-1FA6P8CF2L5115426

1.jpg

2.jpg
I test drove this same stock number yesterday. So did you not buy it?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I test drove this same stock number yesterday. So did you not buy it?
Hopefully if you’re interested in buying it, you get a bang up deal on it since it’s been sitting on their lot as of @MikeyTX post of Dec 2020.... LOL!

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
Hopefully if you’re interested in buying it, you get a bang up deal on it since it’s been sitting on their lot as of @MikeyTX post of Dec 2020.... LOL!
Naah. There are a few things that I need and those aren't there in this car. Any idea how much can I negotiation on a new GT Premium or Mach 1?
Sponsored