Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Nice car, great color and love cars with stripes...lol

IMG_20200511_154339_939.jpg
There is one just like that on the lot. It has the PP2 which I do not need.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Interesting ............ Crazy how Ford lists that separately.
It's the same line item :) i.e., everything boxed in red is part of the [same] $995 option:

1608418311200.png

Side note: I think special orders are green where the normal invoices are blue (I was surprised mine was actually a special order, I only found out later).

Nice ride, the PP + Magneride is a real game changer on the GT (I went from a '16 PP GT convertible, to a '19 GT convertible, the latter having MR, and it's fantastically better).

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Duh, :facepalm: you are correct. I was confusing HD with satellite. I have the B&O but honestly do not listen to it all that much. :like:
That's why the person that initially ordered the car added it. Sadly, I am just far enough to the south of the D-FW area that HD signal sucks.

Sponsored

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
The configurator on Ford website is really confusing. It *looks* like you can choose between standard radio (middle) and HD radio (top), with latter being $944 extra.

But in reality, if you select the top option, it triggers the bottom option, too. I.e., HD radio is just another name for B&O package. You cannot get one without the other. (Likewise, selecting B&O toggles HD radio package.)

1608418668659.png

(Needless to say, the pictures are not helpful either. Like, HD radio and regular radio look virtually the same. The configurator is simply a usability nightmare.)

Anyhow, it looks like we seriously deviated from the topic. Huge congrats to @MikeyTX, the car looks freaking awesome! Hope you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
BTW, that's the most loaded, non-401A car I've ever seen, you just usually don't see that!
Tell me ! I was surprised to find it ................ And, be local !! I'm glad it was built this past summer before Ford increased the PP1 price to $5,195. It was $3,995 when the car was built. That's a 2K savings right there. :inlove: Needless to say, I did not mention this to the dealer. :wink:

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The configurator on Ford website is really confusing. It *looks* like you can choose between standard radio (middle) and HD radio (top), with latter being $944 extra.

But in reality, if you select the top option, it triggers the bottom option, too. I.e., HD radio is just another name for B&O package. You cannot get one without the other. (Likewise, selecting B&O toggles HD radio package.)

1608418668659.png

(Needless to say, the pictures are not helpful either. Like, HD radio and regular radio look virtually the same. The configurator is simply a usability nightmare.)

Anyhow, it looks like we seriously deviated from the topic. Huge congrats to @MikeyTX, the car looks freaking awesome! Hope you'll have a lot of fun with it.
I simply could not justify the bucks for a GT500. Post mini-stroke, I can no longer physically handle the g forces. Found that out the hard way during a track session at Spring Mountain.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
As mentioned, I was not going to blow this off over the nav system or the CD/HD radio. Getting the PP1 w/o the price increase compensated for the other two line items. And, because of a relation by marriage, I'm getting employee pricing. :rockon:

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
It sure is a beautiful car. What are you gonna do about a front plate? Its one of those things TX police will write you up if you get pulled over for anything else. Other than Sgt. Gracia in Corpus Christi that wrote me up in my 65 C2 for no front plate just for the fun of it.
TX has slacked off with the exception of some of the toll road units in N Dallas. They're kind of pissed because they get the hand me downs. :wink: They are stuck driving those POS Chargers. all the other districts are driving either Tahoes or the new AWD Ford 400 hp PIU. :cwl:

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Ya done good. A PP1 with Magna Ride and the 10 speed was my second choice.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
:) Good thing I didn't post the other one .............
:wink: