Just bought it.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Hell of a deal I couldn't pass up. Special order 6 mos ago. Buyer couldn't take delivery because of the pandemic. Poor guy worked (past tense) for AA here in Ft Worth. So, the car sat. 10% off MSRP plus all current rebates. Spec'd exactly as I'd have ordered it except for the HD radio which is worthless where I live out in the country. And, it's in the sales contract not to install the front plate mount! https://www.fivestarforddallas.com/new-Dallas+-2020-Ford-Mustang-GT+Premium-1FA6P8CF2L5115426

1.jpg

2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
GT350 was traded for the ST Explorer. I can no longer shift gears because of my chronic arthritis. The movement in the right wrist and shoulder had become extremely painful. I knew it was going to happen eventually. I was just hoping for later. It was not to be.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Congrats. Beautiful color combination

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
Not a huge thing but the HD radio is just part of the B&O system, not a separate option. So the 995 is for the B&O system not the HD radio. Window sticker is weird like that, congrats!

Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Not a huge thing but the HD radio is just part of the B&O system, not a separate option. So the 995 is for the B&O system not the HD radio. Window sticker is weird like that, congrats!
Interesting ............ Crazy how Ford lists that separately.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
It sure is a beautiful car. What are you gonna do about a front plate? Its one of those things TX police will write you up if you get pulled over for anything else. Other than Sgt. Gracia in Corpus Christi that wrote me up in my 65 C2 for no front plate just for the fun of it.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
It sure is a beautiful car. What are you gonna do about a front plate? Its one of those things TX police will write you up if you get pulled over for anything else. Other than Sgt. Gracia in Corpus Christi that wrote me up in my 65 C2 for no front plate just for the fun of it.
Beautiful car and awesome find! Look at getting a Craig's bracket. I have one and it's perfect for the job. I don't recommend the Sto N Show. It's too low and is easily destroyed by moderately steep driveways. If you plan on lowering the suspension at all, it's even worse.

Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
The HD radio comes with the 401A package. The B&O system adds the CD player and changes all of the speakers.
My 401A does not have HD radio, only available with B&O system as per Ford website...

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hell of a deal I couldn't pass up. Special order 6 mos ago. Buyer couldn't take delivery because of the pandemic. Poor guy worked (past tense) for AA here in Ft Worth. So, the car sat. 10% off MSRP plus all current rebates. Spec'd exactly as I'd have ordered it except for the HD radio which is worthless where I live out in the country. And, it's in the sales contract not to install the front plate mount! https://www.fivestarforddallas.com/new-Dallas+-2020-Ford-Mustang-GT+Premium-1FA6P8CF2L5115426

1.jpg

2.jpg
Thats a beautiful car man!

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The HD radio comes with the 401A package. The B&O system adds the CD player and changes all of the speakers.
This has the 400A pkg. That is why I posted the dealerweb site. It will allow anyone that wishes to view the window sticker.
Sponsored