Sponsored

JL Stealthbox for 2015 Mustang coming soon

Acer1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Mustang
I was curious about a sub solution for my 2015 mustang so I chatted with support on JL website. Below is the conversation. Long story short, looks like we will see something next week hopefully. I will try to post the install instructions when I receive them.

You — Update your info
Would you happen to know if JL will be making any products specific to the 2015 mustang ?

Mike West joined the chat

Mike West
Hello.

We just finished developing a Stealthbox solution for the new Mustang Coupe. It should begin shipping next week.
You — Update your info
Thats great news, exactly what I am looking for. Any idea when it can be ordered, looked at or price point?

Mike West
Pricing isn't available yet. It should be added to the website soon, and you'll be able to order directly from there. Alternately, you can have any authorized JL Audio dealer order it for you. If you provide your email address, I can send you the installation instructions, which include a few pictures of the enclosure.

You — Update your info
awesome, thanks for the info. I will pass this along to the forum members on Mustang6g. This is a hot topic right now. my email is

Mike West
Great. For reference, the model number of the new Stealthbox is SB-F-MUSCPE/12TW3, and the SKU is 94617. I'll email you the manual shortly.
Sponsored

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
is this a powered sub or do you have to amp it seperately?

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I am intrigued for sure. Probably will be a ton better than having a box just floating around back there.

Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'd be interested in just the enclosure to be honest. JL isn't exactly known for their great prices on speakers and subs especially for the output levels you get. I'd rather toss a single sundown or comparable sub in there and call it a day.

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
It's finally available!

I've been waiting a while for this because I don't like clunky subwoofer boxes in the trunk, although their Stealthbox is a tad pricey... :mad:

Last edited:

Sponsored

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Looks great. Number is crazy.

MDRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Looking at the PDF, this looks great except I don't see any wiring instructions? Wonder if it will tie into the stock subs wiring?
See the price, well never mind. Can't be $800 better than the stock sub.