JDUBU

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vector Motorsports made a call top CCI Driveline in Marine City Mi and ordered a real driveshaft. Chromoly with upgraded ends, 24hr turnaround and the thing is jewelry! Huge shout out to Vector and CCI. Anyone want a slightly used DSS driveshaft? Currently used to hold the tarp down on my utility trailer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JDUBU

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Been a while since I've done anything to speak of with the car. My wonderful wife signed me up for Street Car Takeover at US 131 here in Michigan for Fathers Day. My oldest son and I spent some quality time at the track, met some awesome people and clicked off a personal best. Car went 9.7 at 150mph. I went for the 10.0 index class and broke out chasing down the turbo firebird that tree'd the hell out of me! He broke out too so I should have put the brakes on. Time for a clutch upgrade in the a10 and Lund will turn up the shifts for me. We get quit a bit of shuttering on the 1-2 shift that looks like torque limiting in the tune? Regardless, the mph is there for a low 9 with full interior and ac etc. We broke some full race car hearts this weekend! I feel pretty good about this little Vortech!

FullSizeR(4).jpg

20210621_094043_resized_1.jpg

OP
OP
JDUBU

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT