Jack points

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Justin I'd say you're doing something right at the age of 25 owning an R. This is obviously a troubled individual. You're right we've wasted an hour of life with this douche bag. I'm done.
Right, if doing something right is:

- Having financial help from your parents
- Being completely irresponsible to the point of a) not saving or b) not worrying about having a family

Then you are on the right track:eyebulge:

Or you can be like the "Tai Lopez":http://www.tailopez.com/
Sponsored

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
You are 25 years old? Hmm... Now its all starting to make sense about the ADM and the "joy factor" How are you even affording a GT350 "R" again with its cup tires and expensive insurance and ADM? Wait. Nevermind that. I dont want to know.

Good luck with your life and your financial decisions.:clap2:

I'm about 40 years old and have 2 kids by the way. I have far more experience in life than you have or will have any time soon. So take what I say with a bit of positive attitude - consider it free advice.
Free advice? I'm a 25 year old Civil Engineer with a Fiancee who is a Social worker, and I myself have a 6 figure salary. Affording an R is not an issue for me lol. Trust me, I do not need any form of "advice" from the likes of you. You do not have the intellectual capacity to advise me on anything.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
For the love of god can someone make this stop.
Ok.

I'm actually tired and kind of hurt and disgusted by some of the posts I have seen tonight. I am leaving and will not come back for a few days.

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Right, if doing something right is:

- Having financial help from your parents
- Being completely irresponsible to the point of a) not saving or b) not worrying about having a family

Then you are on the right track:eyebulge:

Or you can be like the "Tai Lopez":http://www.tailopez.com/
You know nothing about me. My expenditures each month are less than 25% of my total income, and that doesn't even factor in my Fiancees income.

So, go F*** yourself?

Teddy Dal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Explorer Sp, 2016 GT350R (DIB, black roof)
You are 25 years old? Hmm... Now its all starting to make sense about the ADM and the "joy factor" How are you even affording a GT350 "R" again with its cup tires and expensive insurance and ADM? Wait. Nevermind that. I dont want to know.

Good luck with your life and your financial decisions.:clap2:

I'm about 40 years old and have 2 kids by the way. I have far more experience in life than you have or will have any time soon. So take what I say with a bit of positive attitude - consider it free advice.
And I bench 375, and I have seven figure savings, and, and , and. Hey, at least your valuable advice was free, so no ADM.:clap2:

Sponsored

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Free advice? I'm a 25 year old Civil Engineer with a Fiancee who is a Social worker, and I myself have a 6 figure salary. Affording an R is not an issue for me lol. Trust me, I do not need any form of "advice" from the likes of you. You do not have the intellectual capacity to advise me on anything.
Dude. Let me give you some serious advice and please write this down somewhere.

The period of time when you got a decent paying job and you dont have a kid and a mortgage and a wife to take care of (because she cannot work to take care of the kid) is the ONLY time when you can save for your future (and for your family's future). If you are spending 100k on a stupid mustang and for god knows what else, you are making a big mistake.

You will realize this in 10 years but it will be too late.

Ask me how I know. I have been luckier than the average person but it could have turned out much worse.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
You know nothing about me. My expenditures each month are less than 25% of my total income, and that doesn't even factor in my Fiancees income.

So, go F*** yourself?
Take it easy. I am much older than you, been there, done that. Take it as you wish.

Anyways, I'm out.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Ok I am leaving and will not come back for a few days.
Thought you were leaving :shrug:

About those race ramps, have you figured a way to remove a wheel with them.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thought you were leaving :shrug:

About those race ramps, have you figured a way to remove a wheel with them.
You made your point. But i still dont see why I cant use a small towel folded with a regular jack?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
And I bench 375, and I have seven figure savings, and, and , and. Hey, at least your valuable advice was free, so no ADM.:clap2:
Big whoop, do you know how to jack up your own car??

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
You made your point. But i still dont see why I cant use a small towel folded with a regular jack?
You can , but fold it no more than twice, otherwise it can become extremely unstable.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
You can , but fold it no more than twice, otherwise it can become extremely unstable.
The jack rails are nice but I think they are a bit extreme. There has to be a more normal solution for this.
Sponsored