Sponsored

It's getting old

Sammy Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3 Shadow Black
Had a '16 base GT bought new and put 75k miles on it, the only thing that went out was the A/C evap core and it was replaced under warranty. Was tuned and had 0 issues, liked the Gen 2 platform so much that I jumped onto a '16 premium roush stage 3 with 5k miles one owner.

People really need to do their research and understand what this car is, and most importantly, what it isn't.
Sponsored

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
In these uncertain times the one thing that is really constant is my joy at driving the stang!

yellow dog 62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS Convertible
In these uncertain times the one thing that is really constant is my joy at driving the stang!
We did just that last night. Went to get barbeque and ended up driving about 80 miles. Bbq was pretty good but the drive with the top down was great!

1958cyclist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2016 Focus ST, 2017 Mustang GT
Love my 2017 GT Premium with PP...I'll love it even more when I add Steeda Progressive Rate Lowering Springs, Vorshlag Camber Plates, and ForgeStar 19" x 11" F14 Wheels with 305-30-19 tires at all four corners this Spring!!!

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Just under 10k on my 19. Ticks and rattles since new. I'll worry about them when they stop, it's normal since day 1. MT-82...Gotta learn to drive it, great after you learn it and it learns you. The rev hang was a learning curve, all about timing. It's also fairly precise and when you mess up, it sucks but when you nail it, you're rewarded. Currently 1,072 miles away from mine till this pandemic settles down and I can fly home for a weekend. Of course I miss the wife, but holy crap do I miss my car! Don't think I've ever been this attached to a vehicle before and I've considered myself a car guy since junior high summers going to work with my dad (he was a mechanic, retired now).

As far as complaints about it, like everything, it's your choice to read or hear things. If you don't like it, walk away.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
You know what's interesting and not getting old... Is that when i have to go out to get supplies (TP, Whiskey, food lol) I often take the mustang because I typically don't get to drive it much with my usual work schedule.

What I have found lately is that people go out of their way lately to comment about the car. It can be about just the way it looks, the color (which is common with older guys) anything. It's definitely interesting.

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
S197 gang... oh wait wrong forum haha just kidding I love my family's S550 although I personally would never own one. I mean obviously the car has its issues, but most vehicles have a problem associated with the car. Overall I'm a proud Mustang owner and I'll never stride away from that

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Thankfully I bought the car (2016 GT) and not the forum.

OP
OP
zworld

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
It seems like I get a compliment every time I take my car out. 5000 miles no problems. I'll probably have this car a very long time.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Is there a single person in here that actually drives their car? It seems like everybody in here is under 5k or 10k miles. If you are going to complain, pace yourself and wait until your car has 50k or 100k miles. :giggle:

But seriously, I just turned over 80k miles and she still screams and gets compliments every week. The Coyote howls and the MT-82 puts up just a little bit of a fight when cold. I'd say we are still golden. :muscle:

OP
OP
zworld

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Is there a single person in here that actually drives their car? It seems like everybody in here is under 5k or 10k miles. If you are going to complain, pace yourself and wait until your car has 50k or 100k miles. :giggle:

But seriously, I just turned over 80k miles and she still screams and gets compliments every week. The Coyote howls and the MT-82 puts up just a little bit of a fight when cold. I'd say we are still golden. :muscle:
Myself I live only 7 miles from work, and also I have a truck. I only drive my mustang on nice days, not worth risking hail damage while at work on a stormy day.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

DD mine but only a year old. My commute is 42 miles round trip M-F but I also travel a lot for work like right now, wont be home longer than a weekend for the next year or so.

Reactions: Ebm

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
My car is almost 4 years old and I love the crap out of this car.

No complaints here :like:
Sponsored