DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
Sweet looking ride congrats and good luck!!

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Funny title. My wife said the same about mine, her being a nurse. When I called her at work on Nov. 5th that I was heading to pick it up, she exclaimed to her coworkers "It's crowning! It's crowning! We've got to go pick up the new baby!"
It was a 6 month gestation period!
Congrats on that Black Beauty!

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Funny title. My wife said the same about mine, her being a nurse. When I called her at work on Nov. 5th that I was heading to pick it up, she exclaimed to her coworkers "It's crowning! It's crowning! We've got to go pick up the new baby!"
It was a 6 month gestation period!
Congrats on that Black Beauty!
Thanks ..Yeah, I figured alot of guys had the same feeling, I couldnt imagine waiting 6-9 months for my mustang to arrive,.My original plan was to order the car in early spring but got to noticing the base pp cars were on quite a few lots within a 300 mile radius. Just that I would probably have to accept an option or two I didnt plan on ordering and i was ok with that... Been waiting for someone to ask what I am gonna do with the T/A haha...

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I was wondering if they are scarce in other parts of country,
Not in San Diego. I see at least 3 a day and I drive only 20 miles round-trip 4 days per work week. However, they may be rentals most of the time as this is a tourist area; occasionally you see a customized GT. (I bet I would see many more in the LA area.)

At first it was cool because I got mine in Nov 2014 and people acted like it was some sort of exotic. (Are you getting that treatment now?)

Now it's cool to explore mountains and deserts with dozens of others. :D

Congrats on your new ride! :ford:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice.

No Mustang sales issues here in Western NC. My dealer seems to be rotating their Mustang stock weekly or least bi-weekly. They have 3-4 PP GTs and at least one PP Eco on hand every week.

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
I don't know that baby looks nothing like you. You sure that's not the post mans baby?? :D

J/K. Beautiful car. It will bring many years of smiles. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Thats what was so crazy about my search for this car, I would only see about one 2015 mustang a month on the streets since last Dec. And when the mustangs arrived in western ky they sat on the dealer lots forever..Some still there ..for months!! .. I remember when the 2005 model came out, I saw one about every other day..The marketing of the 6g still has me confused, what does the mustang buying public have a problem with ??
Congrats, the car is beautiful! So clean being so new!

The 6g is really not having any problem selling though, the numbers are quite stark and has been consistently selling at 2x the volume of the 2013 and 2014's on a monthly basis. Perhaps it is more regional?

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Get some paint protection on her before you get swirl marks! And maybe some blackout badges from MAK performance....time to murder that beast out! lol

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Not in San Diego. I see at least 3 a day and I drive only 20 miles round-trip 4 days per work week. However, they may be rentals most of the time as this is a tourist area; occasionally you see a customized GT. (I bet I would see many more in the LA area.)

At first it was cool because I got mine in Nov 2014 and people acted like it was some sort of exotic. (Are you getting that treatment now?)

Now it's cool to explore mountains and deserts with dozens of others. :D

Congrats on your new ride! :ford:
LOL forgot to check the date =)

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
congrats bro. no doubt youll love every second of driving this car.

Buzzard Bait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT