2015 GT PP CO
grats and welcome!
Sponsored

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Wow...she's a true beauty. Being as your from Kentucky, please toast to her with some of that fine Kentucky Bourbon! Oh, you probably already did that, as your name is
"Hiccup"! Enjoy!!!

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Thanks again to everyone and the additional posters here.. I look forward to some great communication and info here at mustang6g ...go :ford:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Absolutely stunning car! I love the black on black. I'm expecting a version with the same exterior spec, so looking at yours just makes me as giddy as a schoolgirl with excitement. :D

Also, looking at the thread title, all I could imagine was a Doctor enthusiastically proclaiming "Its a V8!"

Sponsored

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Very nice! And your favorite part is the rims or the breaks? I would love to have the brembo's on mine, unfortunately it will not happen now
Enjoy

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Congrats! Let the love/hate relationship begin with that color :D

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Nice ride hiccup. Picking my Black GT up tomorrow. Feeling like Christmas.....Lol

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
Your kid looks great, make sure you get her a catch can.

Sponsored
OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely stunning car! I love the black on black. I'm expecting a version with the same exterior spec, so looking at yours just makes me as giddy as a schoolgirl with excitement. :D

Also, looking at the thread title, all I could imagine was a Doctor enthusiastically proclaiming "Its a V8!"
I guess black is my absolute favorite. My 90 lx 5.0 was black too but had red cloth seat interior.. ...Yesterday my GT was being delivered from a dealership 250 miles away and wasnt expecting it till after noon sometime, but i got a call from the dealer at 9:00am and they said the car was half hour away. I tell you the feeling reminded me of having my firstborn as i went out front to stand and wait for the driver to come down road:lol:

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice! And your favorite part is the rims or the breaks? I would love to have the brembo's on mine, unfortunately it will not happen now
Enjoy
Yes and yes haha, I debated a long time over base pp vs. base. I only got to test drive the base. The base was a very good deal and drove out awesome but I could only imagine that the perfpack was the ultimate. So I ended up forking out an extra $4500 in options on a base...thanks

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Let the love/hate relationship begin with that color :D
I know lol, :doh:..I forgot how much work black is to keep clean, I figure one wash a weekend day like the ol fox body

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice ride hiccup. Picking my Black GT up tomorrow. Feeling like Christmas.....Lol
Thanks man and thats great !! Cant wait to see pics, ..I would have givin anything to got my deal and gt locally, theres just something about the dealership experience that i missed this time round...I never met my salesman, just a few phone calls, text and emails..