Sponsored

Issue with puddle light

TigerStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The drivers side puddle light works but it looks like the lens is cracked. The horse image has white lines through it. Can you replace just the lens or does the whole light module need to be replaced?
Sponsored

andyturbo2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Warranty should cover you - just had mine done in the UK. It can be 95% humidity here and it can make the gobos distort.

Tom.GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
GT
Warranty should cover you - just had mine done in the UK. It can be 95% humidity here and it can make the gobos distort.
Just got my stang today.
I have an issue with both puddle lights, do you think Ford will replace if warranty is expired? (nearly 5years old)

andyturbo2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Without warranty, not sure. Did you buy it from a Ford dealer. They’re not mega expensive even if you have to fork out yourself.

Sponsored

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
Just got my stang today.
I have an issue with both puddle lights, do you think Ford will replace if warranty is expired? (nearly 5years old)
You need to be careful you get the revised part when they're replaced. Ford released an updated part but is still supplying the old ones to some cars so they'll fail again. If you do a search you'll find the part numbers for both designs so you know which one to avoid.