Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I could have sworn part of religion was the preservation of life which supersedes any other obligations. I guess religious services adhering to safety concerns is just another thing to add to the list of 'personal choices' even tho these same people are more than happy to force women to carry unwanted pregnancies or any other number of anti-personal choice decisions that affect anyone but them. Ironic health choice freedoms, lmao.

Yes, the idiot governor of my state banned fishing for months. I challenge you to find a covid outbreak caused by fishing, anywhere on earth.
https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/arg...ard-fishing-vessel-after-35-days-at-sea.phtml

You're so dumb that you don't understand the causation of events to and from fishing. The ban is most likely to keep out of towners trying to get into campgrounds and fishing areas. The concern is that those coming from larger areas can unknowingly bring the virus to more rural areas where the resources are already stretched thin. Grocery stores for food/bait, gas stations, etc, increasing risk to other communities.

Lmao, you guys actually just need to grow up and be adults.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I've been saying ever since they locked us down, this virus is a leftists wet dream.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I've been saying ever since they locked us down, this virus is a leftists wet dream.
Its actually Bill Gates using COVID 19 (which he made by the way) to infect everyone and subsequently use his vaccine to control all of our minds. Nothing gets leftists wetter than owning the Republicans with fake news and mind control.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think lonegunman is completely rational and has presented the facts perfectly.

You, I see are not from the States. These "peaceful protests" he was alluding to are really riots consisting of BLM, Antifa and other leftists.
And at no stage did I offer any support for them..so please quit trying to suggest that there’s something at play that quite simply is not.
Hence I accused him of being irrational.
He replied to MY comment and at the start of several of his proclamations he commenced with “You” and proceeded to build himself a straw-man.
It’s not new, he’s been doing it frequently and I’m frankly quite sick of correcting him.
I’m sure he’d feel the same way if I prefaced my replies with “You conservatives are all a bunch of (insert perjorative)” or “You believe (insert completely unsubstantiated claim)” and then proceeded to attack the claims he never made in the first place.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously a crowd of people shoulder to shoulder is not spreading the virus, but people 6 feet apart in a church are.
Fauci quite clearly said that CROWDS are what increase the likelihood of transmission and acquisition. So yes, in the example you’ve provided, the protest you’re describing would constitute an issue.
It’s pretty damn simple.
Maybe if your mate Jordan had phrased the question as you did, citing specific examples, Fauci might have given him the answer he wanted.
Unfortunately, Jordan’s question lacked specificity. The result being that an entire group of people who also use all-encompassing terms somehow feel that Fauci wasn’t being truthful.

Fauci’s a scientist. Ask a very specific question get a very specific answer and that answer will often be filled with caveats because scientists generally don’t delve into the realm of absolutes.
Absolutes are the premise of religion.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Fauci’s a bureaucrat

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Fauci’s a bureaucrat
Ok, so if he was replaced with a proper scientist, do you think the answer to the question would’ve changed? (Handy hint: any scientist making the assertion that “protests (without context) cause the spread of the virus” should be sacked immediately.
That’s not a scientific statement, that’s a political statement.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Its actually Bill Gates using COVID 19 (which he made by the way) to infect everyone and subsequently use his vaccine to control all of our minds. Nothing gets leftists wetter than owning the Republicans with fake news and mind control.
It's a secret so don't tell anybody, but they are going to put a small chip in the vaccine to control everybody .....

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Protests do not spread COVID.
This statement is beyond ignorant.

Perhaps protests that keep a social distance with correct PPE.

However, the ones that have been happening rarely adhere to the above.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Fauci's a scientist. Ask a very specific question get a very specific answer and that answer will often be filled with caveats because scientists generally don’t delve into the realm of absolutes.
The "scientist" in action when he doesn't think anybody's looking. Oops! And, don't give me the bs he was taking a drink of water as is clearly not the case (at least for those of us that still believe what our eyes tell us).

full.png

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
The "scientist" in action when he doesn't think anybody's looking. Oops! And, don't give me the bs he was taking a drink of water as is clearly not the case (at least for those of us that still believe what our eyes tell us).

full.png
So you have one instance out of the probably hundreds of instances he is on TV without a mask on at that very second when not social distancing. I'd say he has a very good track record of wearing it and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt considering he prob just did take a drink or is going to take a drink as it is hot as hell outside. It happens sometimes I forget my mask when approaching places and have to go back and get it, or hell completely forget because of muscle memory until I see others wearing it. Not much different than forgetting where your glasses are when they're on your head.

But Herman Cain and other Republicans not wearing masks/telling people to not wear masks or not telling people they're covid 19 positive and still coming around is alright.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This statement is beyond ignorant.

Perhaps protests that keep a social distance with correct PPE.

However, the ones that have been happening rarely adhere to the above.
Thanks for the insult.

As you noted, protests, in and of themselves, do not spread COVID. Use of the word "rarely" further speaks to that point. The activity does not matter. Being too close and being unprotected spreads COVID.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Thanks for the insult.

As you noted, protests, in and of themselves, do not spread COVID. Use of the word "rarely" further speaks to that point. The activity does not matter. Being too close and being unprotected spreads COVID.
Ignorant means devoid of facts...as in I feel you were devoid of the facts related to protests.

Not meant as a personal insult whatsoever.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ignorant means devoid of facts...as in I feel you were devoid of the facts related to protests.

Not meant as a personal insult whatsoever.
Thanks. Appreciate that. Nevertheless, fact is that the act of protesting does not spread COVID any more than the act of going to a political rally does (protesting arguably presents less risk in most cases).

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Right, but the reality is our gov and our media are giving a pass to "protesters" who are not complying with PPE, and the same entities are demonizing people who go to church, who are complying.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.