Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Thanks. Appreciate that. Nevertheless, fact is that the act of protesting does not spread COVID any more than the act of going to a political rally does (protesting arguably presents less risk in most cases).
Your logic has to go both ways.

Unless you specify the rules for each and adhere to them, you cannot make a conclusion.
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your logic has to go both ways.

Unless you specify the rules for each and adhere to them, you cannot make a conclusion.
Yes you can. Regardless to rules, the act of protesting does not pass COVID. The act of being too close and not being responsible for others (by wearing a mask, etc) spreads COVID. Any other logic is flawed.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
There is no proof masks help. Our dictatorial governor ordered us to wear masks over 3 weeks ago. The numbers of new cases are holding steady to when we had no such order.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
There is no proof masks help. Our dictatorial governor ordered us to wear masks over 3 weeks ago. The numbers of new cases are holding steady to when we had no such order.
There is proof that masks reduce the spread from an infected person. Simple comparison is covering your mouth when you cough...something taught from childhood.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

It's similar to patrolling. You are not responsible for maintaining contact with the person in front of you. You are responsible for maintaining contact with the person behind you. Taking care of each other is an inherent part of being American...or a member of any society.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The virus is smaller than any paper or cloth "mask" we are told helps. The numbers don't lie. The number of new cases in KY are holding relatively steady over the last 4 weeks, 3 of which had a mask order. We are told it has a 2 week incubation time. So I would expect numbers from last week would be lower. Not the case.

I'll say it again. Wearing a paper or cloth mask is like using a window screen as the air filter on your mustang and expecting it to filter out sand and dust.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The virus is smaller than any paper or cloth "mask" we are told helps. The numbers don't lie. The number of new cases in KY are holding relatively steady over the last 4 weeks, 3 of which had a mask order. We are told it has a 2 week incubation time. So I would expect numbers from last week would be lower. Not the case.

I'll say it again. Wearing a paper or cloth mask is like using a window screen as the air filter on your mustang and expecting it to filter out sand and dust.
Ok.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The "scientist" in action when he doesn't think anybody's looking. Oops! And, don't give me the bs he was taking a drink of water as is clearly not the case (at least for those of us that still believe what our eyes tell us).

full.png
I’ll take the change of topic as admission that you were wrong on the previous point re: Fauci is a liar.
As to the next point you’ve raised, I feel that Justin replied adequately but you would also have noticed that he has a bottle of water between his legs, which is fairly consistent with someone who’s between sips of water.
Maybe video footage would prove the point better. Is that available?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I’ll take the change of topic as admission that you were wrong on the previous point re: Fauci is a liar.
As to the next point you’ve raised, I feel that Justin replied adequately but you would also have noticed that he has a bottle of water between his legs, which is fairly consistent with someone who’s between sips of water.
Maybe video footage would prove the point better. Is that available?
You guys absolutely positively cannot admit fault for anything anyone on the left says, does, or doesn't do. I'm sorry, but a bottle of water in your lap, your cup holder or wherever, does not magically raise to your mouth when you are clearly sitting there with your hands like that. And, if "Justin" is @whatisthis, he's the only one I've ever used the ignore feature in 20 years of forums, so I haven't had to tolerate that nonsense for some time now.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
You guys absolutely positively cannot admit fault for anything anyone on the left says, does, or doesn't do.
What? We all know that most Democrat governors handled covid19 poorly, to begin with. However, I also understand that their poor leadership also has to do with our poor federal response. Both sides have fucked up, however, the only governors who are still going against science and experts are Republicans. It's sad when Ohio is the best Republican state you've got for pandemic leadership.

Give me some retarded left things like the CHAD zone and I'll agree with you, but you focus on going against science and hating on civil rights movements.

And, if "Justin" is @whatisthis, he's the only one I've ever used the ignore feature in 20 years of forums, so I haven't had to tolerate that nonsense for some time now.
I'm sorry you can't take being proven wrong 9 out of 10 times you post something. Perhaps you should do some research prior to posting? This ain't your Facebook friends group, I'm not here to confirm your biases.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You guys absolutely positively cannot admit fault for anything anyone on the left says, does, or doesn't do. I'm sorry, but a bottle of water in your lap, your cup holder or wherever, does not magically raise to your mouth when you are clearly sitting there with your hands like that. And, if "Justin" is @whatisthis, he's the only one I've ever used the ignore feature in 20 years of forums, so I haven't had to tolerate that nonsense for some time now.
Oh, so now you’re claiming that Fauci is a lefty...holy shit.
Not sure if you got the memo but you’re allowed to remove your mask to eat and drink. Now, if we had video footage we’d be able to establish exactly how long Fauci had his mask off but in the absence of that, you’re just making assumptions because you so desperately want to believe that:
A) Fauci is a liar (already proven wrong)
B) Fauci is a lefty (I’d like to know how you know this)
C) The photo somehow incriminates him as some sort of hypocrite, the implications of which, even if proven to be true, would have absolutely no bearing on the accuracy of the science he’s presenting.

Science doesn’t care about the opinions or choices of the individual reporting it. Even if the information was to come from the most racist, bigoted, chauvinistic lefty creep you could imagine, it would have no bearing on the veracity of the statement.

Make no mistake, I wouldn’t blame Fauci for voting against Trump and his anti-science agenda in the upcoming election. Whether that makes him a lefty or a true patriot is up for debate.

It’s fantastic that you’ve put Justin on mute. Shows just how keen you are for diversity of ideas or the possibility of learning something new. I wonder how many people Justin has on mute?
Lol.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I wonder how many people Justin has on mute?
No one, because when I post something I stand by it and will either defend it or learn from it via a new perspective, information, or correction. I've made troll posts before but only because it was a troll conversation.

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
reading here is like watching CNN and FOX on a split screen

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Tell that to Mnosota Mining and Manufacturing

& yes you can say it again .....butt u r wrong

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
reading here is like watching CNN and FOX on a split screen
That's a simpleton way of looking a thing it
To each his own

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not here to confirm your biases.
Cant fix ignorance either
You just have to come to the conclusion that some people want to see you & your family Ill
And for you not to vote
And for you not pay attention to what is live daily incompetence
And for you to not call out total bs when it is running out of some hole here

You just have to ask why would some one not be for the people and their safety.
It ain't about making America great ....for dam sure. It's ignorance or pure propaganda or a combination of both
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.