Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Base GT with 14k miles should be 24k at most IMO and that's before haggling.
Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Too high.. If your looking for used, check out [MENTION=17995]Phoenix[/MENTION] post. If I didn't have my boosted car, I would probably shoot for that. Great price.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88824

I got my fully loaded '16; no options missing (back in summer '16) with recaros for 34.5k USD (before tax). I'm located in Canada though.

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
There's a strong demand for new and used cars right now.... Hurricane Harvey (mostly) and Irma damaged a lot of cars. Don't be surprised if new & used prices remain higher than normal over the next month or so... at least in the Southeastern parts of the country.

Here's my car I just traded in. $43k sticker.... GT Premium, Nav, Performance Package, leather recaros, etc...
Only "mods": WeatherTech floormats, GT350 steering wheel, Ceramic tint, and Steeda clutch spring.

http://www.lamarque.com/used/Ford/2...ea4a9cbb01d480b9ce.htm?mycarsr=vdp-recentCars

Supermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp with recaros
OP if you like the car go for it, the price the dealer is giving you is fair maybe you can talk to them and ask to slash 1k more. And remember that most of the guys in this forum have pay 30k for a new 2016 gt premium pp with recaros, I'm the only that pay 36k for mine lol

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
There's a strong demand for new and used cars right now.... Hurricane Harvey (mostly) and Irma damaged a lot of cars. Don't be surprised if new & used prices remain higher than normal over the next month or so... at least in the Southeastern parts of the country.

Here's my car I just traded in. $43k sticker.... GT Premium, Nav, Performance Package, leather recaros, etc...
Only "mods": WeatherTech floormats, GT350 steering wheel, Ceramic tint, and Steeda clutch spring.

http://www.lamarque.com/used/Ford/2...ea4a9cbb01d480b9ce.htm?mycarsr=vdp-recentCars
But how much did they give you for it? 26-27?

Sponsored

Indylatenight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
If your willing to travel you can get a brand new '17 base GT m6 for $26,900. For example, Autonation Ford in Houston, Tx. has them as well as other dealers.

I'd rent a cheap car and drive a new one home.
I don't think I would trust anything coming out of Houston for a long while. Too many flood damaged cars will be coming from there.

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Look at kbb or truecar (they have a used section) and see what the going price is in your area. Doesn't matter how much someone in WV is paying if you live Iowa. Different markets will have different prices.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Payed $31k CAD (before taxes) for for my brand new Base GT back in May...

Sponsored

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
I don't think I would trust anything coming out of Houston for a long while. Too many flood damaged cars will be coming from there.
There prices were roughly the same prior to the flooding, besides I seriously doubt any reputable dealer would sell a new car with flood damage. I'm sure it happens though.