2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]peclQi67KS8[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

ALL4SQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium
do you think the dealership will still look at it and fix it if im lowered ? i feel like they will just blame it on that.
I would hope the dealership would be willing to help even if the car is lowered. If the problem stems from the lowering then they might not cover it under the warranty. You might have to pay for their help.

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
One thing ya gotta do after a few hundred miles is check the torque on everything you modified to ensure it is still tight.

I heard an annoying rattling/clunking from the rear that was totally hard to pinpoint. Sure enough a few hundred miles after my BMR springs... the strut cap mounts on the rear-driver side were loose. Just had to pull the rear wheel off and torque them down.

Funny enough: I was able to triangulate exactly where the sound was by driving around the neighborhood with my wife in my trunk :D

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
in my experience a tapping/cracking sound coming from a tire means you have a nail or bolt or something in the tire and your hearing it make contact with the ground
Sponsored