marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
I created a wallpaper for my iPhone and Apple watch but used the older cobra emblem because I liked the look of it better with the GT500 front end and added a little color to it.
GT500 wallpaper.jpg
Lock Screen.jpeg
Watch lock screen.jpeg

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I created a wallpaper for my iPhone and Apple watch but used the older cobra emblem because I liked the look of it better with the GT500 front end and added a little color to it.
GT500 wallpaper.jpg
Lock Screen.jpeg
Watch lock screen.jpeg
ok I admit I'm new to Iphone just got one was a samsung person for a long time (FYI I like my Iphone) I have no idea how to make a wallpaper you did is there and App or something

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
ok I admit I'm new to Iphone just got one was a samsung person for a long time (FYI I like my Iphone) I have no idea how to make a wallpaper you did is there and App or something
I created my wallpaper in Photoshop. I took all three of those images off the web and put them together.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
is there and App or something
Dunk: Nope, no app. There are a couple ways to transfer an image to your iphone. If you're on a Mac, there's Airdrop but I'm presuming since you had a Droid phone, you don't have a Mac.

The next easiest way is to email the image to your phone, assuming you've set up a mail account on it.

Lastly, if you connect the phone to your computer and then run Windows Explorer, you SHOULD see your phone in the list of devices. Assuming you do, just just Explorer to navigate to the screen file you want to use, highlight it, copy it, then...

Navigate to your phone's entry in Explorer and expand it. Open the highest-numbered folder in Storage and then paste the file into that folder. This should have put the image in your Camera Roll.

From there, go to Settings/Wallpaper

And from there it's very straight forward. You can change the bg image of the Lock Screen and, the Home Screen from this section of Settings.

Hope that helps.

Sponsored

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Dunk: Nope, no app. There are a couple ways to transfer an image to your iphone. If you're on a Mac, there's Airdrop but I'm presuming since you had a Droid phone, you don't have a Mac.

The next easiest way is to email the image to your phone, assuming you've set up a mail account on it.

Lastly, if you connect the phone to your computer and then run Windows Explorer, you SHOULD see your phone in the list of devices. Assuming you do, just just Explorer to navigate to the screen file you want to use, highlight it, copy it, then...

Navigate to your phone's entry in Explorer and expand it. Open the highest-numbered folder in Storage and then paste the file into that folder. This should have put the image in your Camera Roll.

And from there it's very straight forward. You can change the bg image of the Lock Screen and, the Home Screen from this section of Settings.

Hope that helps.
If you're looking to grab one of the images in this thread, just browse to this page on your phone and with iPhone at least, a long press on the image will bring up a context menu that allows you to directly save the image.

Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
If you're looking to grab one of the images in this thread, just browse to this page on your phone and with iPhone at least, a long press on the image will bring up a context menu that allows you to directly save the image.
Thanks that was easy too

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
Spent little more time today creating a new lock screen.
gt500_bg.jpg