Introducing Signature Wheels to the GT350 Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The barrel knurling says a lot about the capability of the manufacturer.

Very nice wheels.
Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Those look mighty nice and high quality. I'm curious what the finish is on that set, and will the OEM center caps fit this wheel? I can't wait to see them mounted.

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Those look mighty nice and high quality. I'm curious what the finish is on that set, and will the OEM center caps fit this wheel? I can't wait to see them mounted.
These are gunmetal. Signature has an option to bore the hub to accept an OEM cap but it comes with a $600 charge so I'm not sure it is really worth it. We have two cap options now though.

The CNC color matching caps that are shown with these or the new black/silver logo cap.
center cap.png

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have a shot of the backside or side of those center caps? I'm interested in seeing the retention method used.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Do you have a shot of the backside or side of those center caps? I'm interested in seeing the retention method used.
Sure. Here you go. They are aluminum and seal very tightly with the double o-rings based on my experience with my set.

i-6HJNggc-XL.jpg

i-dWjMnKc-XL.jpg

i-2bQGnVc-XL.jpg

Deranged1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
The gunmetal looks good. What color is the owners car?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. I've seen O-rings used that way but usually only a single O-ring. I see an angled hole in your second photo and since I don't see threads I'm trying to figure out what it is intended to do (drain water?). And am I seeing that the cap actually has the front, finished portion swaged over the aluminum body?

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Very nice. I've seen O-rings used that way but usually only a single O-ring. I see an angled hole in your second photo and since I don't see threads I'm trying to figure out what it is intended to do (drain water?). And am I seeing that the cap actually has the front, finished portion swaged over the aluminum body?
I studied that angled hole too. I think it is there maybe to help remove the cap with a small screwdriver or something if needed because water wouldn't really drain out with it being sealed and flush with the wheel. I just use a wooden handle to push them out though.

The front portion has an acrylic type layer of material to protect the logo that is glossy.

I will switch to these caps this weekend and upload a picture.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Here are some pics of the car with the new caps on. I think its a toss up between these and the color matching CNC caps. With either cap, I love the concavity of this wheel.

What do you think?

With all that being said, this car needs a drop ASAP! :rant:

DSC_7418-Edit-X2.jpg

DSC_7424-Edit-X2.jpg

DSC_7429-Edit-X2.jpg

DSC_7428-Edit-X2.jpg

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
SV104s Available

Guys I have a set of SV104s in GT350 R specs that are in production. Unfortunately, the guy that was purchasing them totaled his GT350 over the weekend and no longer needs them. So if anyone would like a set with an accelerated delivery time versus the standard 4-5 week time, please send me a PM. We are holding off on finishing them so any Signature color would be available.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Guys I have a set of SV104s in GT350 R specs that are in production. Unfortunately, the guy that was purchasing them totaled his GT350 over the weekend and no longer needs them. So if anyone would like a set with an accelerated delivery time versus the standard 4-5 week time, please send me a PM. We are holding off on finishing them so any Signature color would be available.
Who will the lucky one be?

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Can't wait to see this set mounted soon on a the forum member's GT350 that custom ordered these. :cheers:

Love the Jekyll and Hyde finishes. Brushed clear on one side and brushed tinted bronze on the other.

These are the redesigned SV101s.

Who else is ready for a set of these wheels? Shoot me a PM or check my pricing thread for details.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Woah

Can't wait to see this set mounted soon on a the forum member's GT350 that custom ordered these. :cheers:

Love the Jekyll and Hyde finishes. Brushed clear on one side and brushed tinted bronze on the other.

These are the redesigned SV101s.

Who else is ready for a set of these wheels? Shoot me a PM or check my pricing thread for details.
Those are going on one car? Interesting.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.