Introducing Signature Wheels to the GT350 Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
IMO, their monoblock designs, save for the one you posted, are lacking.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but do you have any load testing data on these wheels?

Thanks.
The load rating of these mono blocks with the 5x120 bolt pattern is 690KG or 1521 lbs.

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
How will they hold up in street use, such as if a pot hole is accidently hit?
I don't have direct experience hitting a large pot hole with these wheels but I would say they will hold up as well as any other quality forged wheel.

Any wheel can bend given enough force but most wheels whether cast or forged aren't going to bend by simply hitting a normal pot hole.

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I have been looking at these wheels in other finishes than black, and that got me more interested. I can see making the move to these, just have parts in the garage I want to install before I buy anything else.

Maybe post up some pictures of the other finishes
Please take a look at this gallery for more finishes, etc.

https://www.signaturewheel.com/gallery

I'm hoping we can get some GT350s represented soon beyond just my car with other finishes/wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
IMO, their monoblock designs, save for the one you posted, are lacking.
I think the new SV101 would look good on the GT350 as well. I like the traditional design with the twist of the window openings close to the hub.

i-X3jpBwh.jpg

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
A lot of money is relative to a certain extent. These are less than $4K for set and shave about 10 lbs off the OEM wheels. The GT350R carbon fiber wheels are close to $10K or more, if you could find/buy them, and only shave an additional 2-3 lbs.

These wheels along with the lower profile (305/30/19) tires I am running provide a noticeable performance (acceleration, etc) improvement. Going back to the OEM wheels/tires makes you feel like you are dragging something.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Can you do a set in the stock GT350 fitment? As for the finish, I am looking for something as close to Volk's Matte Bronze finish that they have.

Also, would you happen to know when they will release more designs? Would love a clean looking, thin 5 spoke wheel like the Velgen Classic5 as opposed to the SV104's.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Can you do a set in the stock GT350 fitment? As for the finish, I am looking for something as close to Volk's Matte Bronze finish that they have.

Also, would you happen to know when they will release more designs? Would love a clean looking, thin 5 spoke wheel like the Velgen Classic5 as opposed to the SV104's.
That shouldn't be a problem ... they just wouldn't be as concave as the ones with GT350R specs.

More designs will come but I don't have a timetable at this point.

I did sell two sets recently (SV104 and SV101) to forum members so in about a month we should start to see more pics on the GT350.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
That shouldn't be a problem ... they just wouldn't be as concave as the ones with GT350R specs.

More designs will come but I don't have a timetable at this point.

I did sell two sets recently (SV104 and SV101) to forum members so in about a month we should start to see more pics on the GT350.
That sounds promising. Look forward to the pictures and reviews

Deranged1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Thanks for the orders guys! I look forward to updating this thread soon with more GT350s running these wheels.
Thank for your help today. Really looking forward to trying these wheels out! :cheers:

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
So I will not have the only GT350 running Signature wheels for long. This set is ready to be shipped and more are coming. I look forward to adding pictures of them mounted soon to this thread.

Note that this customer went with the knurling on the barrels to prevent the tire from turning on the rim during high G loads on the track.
0119-4.JPG
Anti-tire Slip Knurling (2).JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.