Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'll provide that in the classified section. I just can't provide that in this thread based on forum rules.
Please edit your original post to contain the link to the pricing please.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Question for you guys ... would you prefer instead of a group buy just the deepest discount possible for a period of time? That way everyone ... whether one or 100 could get the same low price?
Yes

Sponsored

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Question for you guys ... would you prefer instead of a group buy just the deepest discount possible for a period of time? That way everyone ... whether one or 100 could get the same low price?
That'd be optimal.

Understand, that at the pricepoint these are are, it is probably only going to be of interest to gt350 owners.

I'm certainly interested in a set, but I'd like to see load ratings first. When you're pulling 1G+ on the track, it matters. I think some of the cheaper, lower load rating gt350/R options are a little scary.

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
The load rating of these mono blocks with the 5x120 bolt pattern is 690KG or 1521 lbs.

When I get back from vacation I'll post a thread with a discount off MSRP for everyone and drop the group buy approach, at least for now.

Happy Holidays everyone.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I have seen the work you put into your car. You do not want to track it.

I did a 3 day Daytona HPDE and wrapped the car in road wrap. The debris got past the wrap and put little nicks in the paint. Your car is beautiful. I wouldn't track that knowing what I know now.
It was that bad huh? I've been wondering how this front end is going to hold up to abuse at the track. Did you have road wrap and PPF?

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It was that bad huh? I've been wondering how this front end is going to hold up to abuse at the track. Did you have road wrap and PPF?
Don't go to the track without ppf.

I had a done up 15 EB and the front end was ruined after I was done with it.

I have 6 track days with my 350 and the ppf film. It's the best 2k I've ever spent on a car.

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Not a fan

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Merry Christmas everyone!

Here is a link to the pricing thread in the vendor subforms:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1650532#post1650532

As promised, I'm offering a straight discount without the need for a group buy for anyone that is interested.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I do think I am going to replace the OEM rear studs to run these wheels on the track. I think a slightly longer stud is going to be a safer bet on the track to ensure the lugs have more thread engagement. I'm using Dorman open lugs with these and I only get about 10 turns on the lugs before they are torqued.

39Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Terlingua
I'm excited to make my first post as the owner of Positive G Motorworks. What is this company all about you may ask. You see ever since I can remember, my passion has been entrenched in automotive and aviation things. Becoming a pilot is still a few years out, but I've been buying, modifying cars, and selling them for years.

I've been on this forum for about a year, ever since I purchased my GT350. You may have seen some of my posts under [MENTION=17998]AMpowerJ[/MENTION] That username was a carryover from my years on the BMW forums as you probably could guess.

Anyway, back to my passions ... my day job is in IT sales but I've dreamed of doing something closely related to my interests so I'm starting Positive G Motorworks and the first thing I've done, is partner with Signature Wheel to bring the Mustang community an affordable, but excellent forged wheel in terms of quality and design.

The mission of Signature Wheel and Positive G Motorworks is to provide a product that meets or exceeds all the key components of the leading forged wheel companies, while being affordable to people like you and me that don't want to spend 10% or more of the value of your car on wheels.

Signature Wheel was started by enthusiasts that wanted to offer a custom forged wheel to the general public. At this point, the brand is growing rapidly with offerings for Porsche, BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Nissan, Corvette, and now Ford's GT350.

I purchased my own set of Signature SV104 wheels in GT350R specs. I wanted to experience a purchase as a customer, before I made the decision to sell these to you guys. The experience has been nothing but positive (pardon the pun).

Here are the highlights of the wheels and what we offer:

- 4 monoblock designs currently with more coming
- 6 two-piece designs currently with more coming
- Sizes ranging from 17-22" with custom offsets (both 5 and 6 lug offerings)
- 100% custom and typically delivered within 5 weeks of ordering
- Forged T6061 Aluminum CNC Machined
- OEM TPMS and lug hardware compatible
- Concavity varies based on the car and your desire (mild, medium, deep)
- Free Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Any finish on the website is available; no up charge
- Anti-slip knurling for track wheels to keep the tire from slipping on the wheel

http://www.signaturewheel.com

As I mentioned, I decided to go with the SV104. Here it is right out of the box (check out the anti-slip knurling on the top and bottom of the barrel):

It represents probably what is Signature's lightest wheel so far. Take a look ... these are pictures I took when I weighed them in my garage with my certified postage scale.

20.5 lbs!!! for a 19x11.5 et55 wheel. The front weighs a pound more due to the extra material required on the hub to get the proper offset. Still 21.5 lbs for a 19x11 is excellent.

With JWL and VIA certificate of Accreditation on Dynamic cornering fatigue test equipment, Dynamic radial fatigue test equipment, Impact test equipment and certified stamp on the back of every wheel made, you can be confident using these on the street or the track.

So how do they look on the GT350 ... you be the judge.

So if you are still reading this, and you are interested in potentially joining the Signature Wheel family, I'm sure you are wondering about cost. Per the forum rules, I can't post anything about pricing or ordering in this thread/forum, but I will put a link to another thread in the classified section later. Planning on a group buy out of the gates if there is enough interest. If you can't wait for that pricing thread, send me a PM or send me an email to [email protected]

Let me just say I think you will be very happy with how affordable these are. I tried to put as many details as I could but I'm sure I missed something so please ask any questions you have. I look forward to answering them and offering these to the community.

Thanks for looking ... Ashley (AMPowerJ)

*Thread Link to Pricing/Ordering details*

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1650532#post1650532
What other wheels are you offering for the Mustang not just GT350? I need to upgrade on 2 cars with one being a lightweight but strong racing wheel

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Status
Not open for further replies.