Sponsored

Interior lights not working (vanity, glove and map)

Jaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Edition Mustang GT
so since getting the car I’ve noticed that these lights aren’t working. The map lights turn up when the door is open so I know it’s not the bulbs. I’d read that this was likely to be fuse 1 in the driver footwell, problem is mine is a 2018 and fuse 1 doesn’t exist (as in its completely blank nothing for a fuse to plug into). Anyone else had this and know how to remedy? Is there a different fuse somewhere?
Sponsored

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
so since getting the car I’ve noticed that these lights aren’t working. The map lights turn up when the door is open so I know it’s not the bulbs. I’d read that this was likely to be fuse 1 in the driver footwell, problem is mine is a 2018 and fuse 1 doesn’t exist (as in its completely blank nothing for a fuse to plug into). Anyone else had this and know how to remedy? Is there a different fuse somewhere?
Is there anything in the settings menu on the 18's ? worth getting the hand book out Ford have some weird settings on time.

OP
OP

Jaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
You’d think so wouldn’t you but it doesn’t ☹

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I would have expected a 2018 car to be covered by the Ford warranty?

OP
OP

Jaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Yeah it will be but if it’s the sake of a fuse I don’t need to take it back to the dealers. Looking more likely this will be the result though.
Sponsored