GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hi everyone,

Finally got my baby. The interior is "Ceramic." The pics on the Ford Mustang order website made me think it was light gray ... but it comes in actually in a very light tan color. This is quite disturbing since I ordered accessories in light gray. So, to the question ....
I would like to order floor mats to match, but what USED to be light tan now looks darker brown these days when I go look at "tan" colors. VERY confusing when you go to order things and the auto maker has "messed" with color names just for marketing purposes.

Ggrrrrrr ......

Does anyone know what real color 2019 Ford "Ceramic" is? Anyone have matching floor mats? What brand and color? Thanks! :-)
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I have lighter colored floor mats in my old Focus. Don't do it. They show every speck of dirt that you will track in on your shoes.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Hi everyone,

Finally got my baby. The interior is "Ceramic." The pics on the Ford Mustang order website made me think it was light gray ... but it comes in actually in a very light tan color. This is quite disturbing since I ordered accessories in light gray. So, to the question ....
I would like to order floor mats to match, but what USED to be light tan now looks darker brown these days when I go look at "tan" colors. VERY confusing when you go to order things and the auto maker has "messed" with color names just for marketing purposes.

Ggrrrrrr ......

Does anyone know what real color 2019 Ford "Ceramic" is? Anyone have matching floor mats? What brand and color? Thanks! :-)
I'd just go black.

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
Hi everyone,

Finally got my baby...
I hit like when I read that. Then I read the rest of your post :bandit: good luck figuring it out. I got black interior, so can't help you with your actual Q

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yep, just get black floor-mats.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

MechEngFord

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 401A, Race Red, Black Accent, Red Seats
Unfortunately you can't trust the website as it has exactly zero actual pictures in the configurator. You're looking at renders that vaguely resemble the actual color. My Velocity Blue look turquoise on the website...

I got the factory rubber mats, which are black. The premium carpet mats are still in plastic if you want them. Black with red stitching, but I think they'll go well with tan.
This is a huge pet peeve of mine actually. My Molten Orange ST looked super orange on the website, but I checked it out in person before I got it and it was basically red, when the sun hit it the orange flecks sparkle and it's more orange/red but still not like the website. If you don't have the option of seeing it in person though it's real bummer. I'm not sure if any other OEM's do this but we should at least have varying light sources and different time of days simulated.

Lot of kind people on this forum sent pics of their red interior in Day and Night with Race Red Exterior for me to get an idea what it looked like. Was really helpful.

Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
I'm in the "black floor mat" camp. Takes the worry out of having to match a color that's very hard to match.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Here's my suggestion (when I bought them, Black with "Gold" stitching was an option; works good with my black interior and yellow Yellow YELLOW exterior)). Looks to me as if Black with Beige would work. I'd be wary of the all-Beige (if availble) as a potential mismatch for reasons made clear in the preceding posts.

https://smile.amazon.com/VEVAE-2014...+car+carpets&qid=1556232679&s=gateway&sr=8-49

This apparently adds a few color options for custom-made mats:

https://www.amazon.com/VEVAE-Measur...efinements=p_4:VEVAE&s=merchant-items&sr=1-13

Last edited:

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
ceramic as well w/ black. However I find black mats show pretty much everything as well
New Shifter.JPG
Sponsored