Sponsored

Install jack rail model coupe on convertible model ?

Checkup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2017 V6 convertible
Hello, I would like to install a Steeda jack rail on my 2017 Mustang convertible, the price of the Mustang coupe model is $100 less, I would like to install it on my convertible model by sliding it under the structural reinforcement which is present only on convertible models, do you think it's possible?
Sponsored

vdngo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Van
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Are you asking about installing the coupe rails on a vert? i have the vert rails installed on my 2019 and the work with the brace. You can slide it, but you have to loosen all the colts to get enough room.

OP
OP

Checkup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2017 V6 convertible
Yes I saw some video and seem to be easy to slide under the brace , and I think it’s thigh like if I install the model for vert under the brace with speed come with the vert model, tank you for your reply .

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Hello, I would like to install a Steeda jack rail on my 2017 Mustang convertible, the price of the Mustang coupe model is $100 less, I would like to install it on my convertible model by sliding it under the structural reinforcement which is present only on convertible models, do you think it's possible?
Personally I would just get the correct rails. If it doesn't work, you're down the cost of the coupe rails PLUS getting the correct rails.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Talk to TJ at Steeda for assistance on the pricing and shipping. He is on this forum and has been a help to many of us over time.

CVCashmere
note: I do not get a referral fee
Sponsored