Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

crazyfastfreddy

Guessing those are maybe snaps for full Camo on the test cars.
u mean like a jacket LOL?

im not positive but i thought we saw those rivets on the bumper before in other pics. someone thought it was the rear view camera or something but it obviously wasnt.
Sponsored

Darrinm03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT/CS
There is so much wtf going on in this picture, I don't even.......badgeless, mule exhaust, funky rims, Ricky dink trailer, and rivets.....what does this all mean?

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
There is so much wtf going on in this picture, I don't even.......badgeless, mule exhaust, funky rims, Ricky dink trailer, and rivets.....what does this all mean?

It means aliens.

Darrinm03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT/CS
It means aliens.
I knew it, the aliens are ahead of us on production of the mustang! They prolly even already told all their alien buddies the HP and weight numbers, damn their advanced technology! :shocked:

Sponsored

Mriley

Cool find TT! I wonder how they figured which test drivers would get to enjoy the warmer weather :)

This does have me thinking out of pure curiosity if it came out of Hermasillo although I know that is a Fusion plant. It does have a local license plate it seems.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Fastest taco run ever??:lol:

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Testing in Mexico, I wonder if they'll run into all the highway drag racers in "mexico" that upload to youtube? lol

Sponsored

johnnyblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
Testing in Mexico!

El Ford Mustang!

i looked up some of the signs and this should be near Mexico City, nowhere close to Hermosillo. That's pretty deep in, now I'm really wondering what they are doing there.

johnnyblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
What I'm loving about Ingot is that it looks almost like a brushed silver look, got some nice gray hues which creates some shadowing along the hard edges on the new Mustang. It gives it some depth. Love it.

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
What I'm loving about Ingot is that it looks almost like a brushed silver look, got some nice gray hues which creates some shadowing along the hard edges on the new Mustang. It gives it some depth. Love it.

Silver with black wheels is my top right now, partly because of that. It starts getting less attractive as you see so many other silver cars on the road, but we will see with this one. I think it'll stay attractive and unique to other silver stangs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
Silver with black wheels is my top right now, partly because of that. It starts getting less attractive as you see so many other silver cars on the road, but we will see with this one. I think it'll stay attractive and unique to other silver stangs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

I love me some silver. My current GT is silver. I personally am not bothered that it's popular. To me, it just looks great and is easy to keep clean.

Ingot silver, magnetic, and guard are my three favorite colors right now.

Nice username. :)

RangerRed93

Threads
Reaction score
My first time seeing the 2015, currently at the Syracuse Auto Expo. Here is a picture from the show. I am really liking this color.
Credit to photo: Rick Moriarty | [email protected]
-412e1409829ced2e.JPG
Sponsored