Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone been able to make a playlist that works with our moddiction units yet?

TC
Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
Has anyone been able to make a playlist that works with our moddiction units yet?

TC
That's what I'd like to know as well; the unit does not recognize .m3u playlists.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
That's what I'd like to know as well; the unit does not recognize .m3u playlists.
I believe this is a SYNC issue not something related to the unit. Stock unit does not recognize playlists either. I play music by folders I created. My playlists are not recognized in the base unit...

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
I believe this is a SYNC issue not something related to the unit. Stock unit does not recognize playlists either. I play music by folders I created. My playlists are not recognized in the base unit...
Sorry, but you must be doing something wrong; I created .m3u playlists that work perfectly fine if I use the USB ports that come with the car (i.e. - the ones that are for SYNC); both with the original base units and the aftermarket one.

It's the extra one in the glove box that won't recognize them, although it does display album art. THAT's the one I'm trying to get a playlist to work with.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Sorry, but you must be doing something wrong; I created .m3u playlists that work perfectly fine if I use the USB ports that come with the car (i.e. - the ones that are for SYNC); both with the original base units and the aftermarket one.

It's the extra one in the glove box that won't recognize them, although it does display album art. THAT's the one I'm trying to get a playlist to work with.
My playlists were created from Itunes...maybe that's the issue...never really cared to get it to play the actual playlist since I can just run the folder...

Sponsored

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
I apologize if I missed this somewhere, but is it possible to have custom wallpapers like the MFT?

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Will this also work on the 17 base GT?

Sponsored

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I'm gonna give this a shot until Alpine releases a factory replacement.

Mjolneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Manual Deep Impact Blue
I highly suggest to avoid this unit. No support, shoddy system, too many errors, and the owner would rather support the S2000 crowd than answer any questions that have been asked here.

I regret this purchase.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I've offered you a refund 10-20 times already since it seems your unit iis defective. Return the unit and new shift knob for a full refund. For some reason you keep refusing to return the navigation kit but complain you can't get a refund. I've said this over and over again. I really can't make it any more clear...
The constant posting about no support is just silly. I've offerered you a replacement or refund from day 1 when you first had issues.
If you'd like a refund. Return the 2 items and we will issue you a full refund for the defective unit.

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
I highly suggest to avoid this unit. No support, shoddy system, too many errors, and the owner would rather support the S2000 crowd than answer any questions that have been asked here.

I regret this purchase.
Then just return it like moddiction has told you to do so more than one time or get it exchanged? :shrug: :headbonk:

I highly recommend this unit for someone who wants to stay with the factory look. I haven't had a single issue with mine and I love the hdmi input that it features.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.