Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Our newest software release has a separate setting for time now. It allows you to either use GPS for time or store it in system. We have people testing it now. It also fixes the kph to mph for obd info.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Testing on new software has to complete. Once it does manufacturer will be loading all new software onto units and then shipping out to us. Sorry for the delay with this 2nd batch. We are just trying to make sure we can get the software issues resolved before shipping out a 2nd batch.

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Our newest software release has a separate setting for time now. It allows you to either use GPS for time or store it in system. We have people testing it now. It also fixes the kph to mph for obd info.
It is to late for me to get the software to test?

Sponsored

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP Mustang GT
I have been running the beta software for a few days now and can report I have had no issues with time also the speed is now in mph.

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
I have been running the beta software for a few days now and can report I have had no issues with time also the speed is now in mph.
LOL, I agreed to test the beta software as well. I WASN'T having any time issues, but, after applying the update, NOW I am. :headbonk:

On my unit, the speed is now in MPH, rather than KPH as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
What issues are you having? Are you using GPS for time or the unit itself? Did you adjust those settings in the new time menu?

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
What issues are you having? Are you using GPS for time or the unit itself? Did you adjust those settings in the new time menu?
Just sent you an email with the following:

With time zone set to EST:

If set to not using GPS to update time, it displays 2:00 (no matter the actual time) briefly, then will revert to the actual real time.

If set to using GPS to update time, it displays 2:00 for about 5-10 seconds, then the hour changes to the correct hour (e.g. - 10:00), followed by minutes a half second later (e.g. - 10:34).

With time zone set to Atlantic, it exhibits the same behavior, just displaying 3:00 instead of 2:00.

My unit previously had none of these behaviors...

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

If set to not using GPS to update time, it displays 2:00 (no matter the actual time) briefly, then will revert to the actual real time.

If set to using GPS to update time, it displays 2:00 for about 5-10 seconds, then the hour changes to the correct hour (e.g. - 10:00), followed by minutes a half second later (e.g. - 10:34).

With time zone set to Atlantic, it exhibits the same behavior, just displaying 3:00 instead of 2:00.

FYI, previously, I kept my time zone as Atlantic (was suggested by someone on this forum) and the unit kept the time flawlessly.

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White

I installed the software also but I didn't notice that. Might have missed it. 5-10 seconds is quick.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Can you send me a video when you get a chance? That's really weird. So far other testers have had no time issues that I've heard of with newest update.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.